“The Social Network” quotes(2010)
David Fincher directed this movie in 2010
Title The Social Network
Director David Fincher
Genre Drama, Biography
Director David Fincher
Genre Drama, Biography
Plot – During an autumn evening of 2003, Harvard student Mark Zuckerberg sits at his computer to work on a new idea. He's a programming genius and soon he creates a global social network that revolutionizes communication all over the world. Mark Zuckerberg is the youngest billionaire in history, but his success leads him both to personal and legal complications.
All actors – Jesse Eisenberg, Rooney Mara, Bryan Barter, Dustin Fitzsimons, Joseph Mazzello, Patrick Mapel, Andrew Garfield, Toby Meuli, Alecia Svensen, Jami Owen, James Dastoli, Robert Dastoli, Scotty Crowe, Jayk Gallagher, Marcella Lentz-Pope, Trevor Wright, Barry Livingston, Marybeth Massett, Randy Evans, Denise Grayson, John Getz, Rashida Jones, Carrie Armstrong, Henry Roosevelt, Armie Hammer, Josh Pence, Max Minghella, David Selby, Pamela Roylance, Brian Palermo, Brett Leigh, Chris Gouchoe, Nicholas Tubbs, Kevin Chui, Richie Ferris, Burke Walton, Anh Tuan Nguyen, Inbal Amirav, Dane Nightingale, Stephen Fuller, John He, Nick Smoke, Cali Fredrichs, Shelby Young, Steve Sires, Brenda Song, Malese Jow, Victor Z. Isaac, Abhi Sinha, Mark Saul, Cedric Sanders, Justin Timberlake, Dakota Johnson, Nancy Linari, Douglas Urbanski, Inger Tudor, Aaron Sorkin, Mariah Bonner, Kyle Fain, Christopher Khai, Emma Fitzpatrick, Jeffrey Thomas Border, Courtney Arndt, Felisha Terrell, Zoe De Toledo, Simon Barr, Alex Leigh, Phil Turnham, Richie Steele, Chris Friend, Tom Harvey, Alex Olijnyk, Ray Poulter, Bob Hewitt, Dave Lambourn, James Padmore, Sebastian Kouba, Charles Herbert, Robin Dowell, Nathan Hillyer, James Shanklin, Alex Reznik, John Hayden, Oliver Muirhead, Shane Adler, Amy Ferguson, Monique Edwards, Cayman Grant, Wallace Langham, Scott Lawrence, Peter Holden, Darin Cooper, Jared Hillman, Caitlin Gerard, Lacey Beeman, Cherilyn Wilson, Caleb Landry Jones, Franco Vega, Andrew Thacher, , Noah Baron, Mike Bash, Manika Beverly, Melanie Booth, Tony Calle, Shannon Carter, Jayson Carvalho, Ben Cho, Kristen Clement, Cooper Conley-Currier, Tyler Corbin, Nikki Dalonzo, Chad Davis, Calvin Dean, Tony DeSean, Jonathan Doh, Elliott Ehlers, Robert Ian Evans, Jeffrey Feingold, Jason Flemyng, Shawn Fogarty, Carlos Foglia, Sterling Folkestad, Bryan Forrest, Jessica Franz, Jennifer Polania Garcia, Chaseedaw Giles, Brian Guy, Josh Haslup, Jesse Heiman, Crystal Hoang, Eli Jane, JC Jones, Daniela Kalota, Paul S. Kim, Ren Knopf, Kelley Koski, Lynn L'Heureux, Eric La Barr, Erica LaRose, Michael James Levy, Kandis Mak, Trevor Marsh, Jeff Martineau, Angelina McCoy, James McElroy, Naina Michaud, Tatum Miranda, Sara Murphy, Brett Newton, Leigh Nicole, Rebecca Ocampo, Michael Ouellette, Adina Porter, Miriam Pultro, Tony Reinke, David Rivera, Vincent Rivera, Tia Robinson, Jeff Rosick, Alexandra Ruddy, Adrienne Rusk, Alice Ryan, Nicole Sadighi, Fred Salmon, Kyle Sauer, Luis Selgas, Jon Shannon, Jason Shepard, Lauren Simon, Nathan Dean Snyder, Richard Stephens, Patrick Michael Strange, Emily Sucher, Tessa Sugay, Rebecca Tilney, Georgina Tolentino, Tina Toner, Ian Verdun, Riley Voelkel, David Michael Williamson, Taigtus Woods, David Yorrshow all
“The Social Network” Quotes 24 quotes
“Sorry! My Prada's at the cleaners! Along with my hoodie and my 'fuck you' flip-flops, you pretentious douchebag!”
“Well, that's their own stupidity, I should have been there. Well, darkness is the absence of light, and the stupidity in that instance was the absence of me.”
“Private behaviour is a relic of a time gone by, and if somehow, someway, you've managed to live your life like the Dalai Lama, they'll make shit up. Because they don't want you, they want your idea.”
“- Mark Zuckerberg: I went to my friend for the money because that's who I wanted to be partners with. Eduardo was the president of the Harvard Investors Association, and he was also my best friend.
- Gage: Your best friend is suing you for six hundred million dollars.”
“- Mark Zuckerberg: So how is Christy?
- Eduardo Saverin: Christy's crazy.
- Mark Zuckerberg: Is that fun?
- Eduardo Saverin: No. I mean, she's actually psychotic. She's insanely jealous, she's irrational, and I'm frightened of her.
- Mark Zuckerberg: Still, it's nice you have a girlfriend.”
“- Divya Narendra: This is a good guy?
- Cameron Winklevoss: We don't know that he's not a good guy.
- Divya Narendra: We know that he stole our idea, we know he lied to our faces for a month and a half!
- Cameron Winklevoss: No, he never lied to our face.
- Divya Narendra: Ok, he never saw our faces. Fine he lied to our email accounts!”
“The truth is she has a nice face. I need to do something to take my mind off her.”
“- Gretchen: What was the purpose of the trip?
- Saverin: Well, as CFO, I had set up some meetings with potential advertisers.
- Gretchen: Who paid for the trip?
- Saverin: It was paid for out of the thousand dollar account I had set up a few months earlier.
- Gretchen: At this point, your thousand dollars was the only money that had been put...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ad Executive: Mr. Zuckerburg, I'm in charge of security for all computers on the Harvard Network and I can assure you of its sophistication. In fact it was that very level of sophistication that led us to you in less than four hours.
- Mark Zuckerberg: Four hours?
- Ad Executive: Yes sir.
- Mark Zuckerberg: That would be impressive, except if...” (continue)(continue reading)
“A girl I loved in high school was with the co-captain of the lacrosse team and I wanted to take her from him so I decided to come up with the next big thing.”
“You're not an asshole, Mark. You're just trying so hard to be.”
“- Erica Albright: I think we should just be friends.
- Mark Zuckerberg: I don't want friends.
- Erica Albright: I was just being polite, I have no intention of being friends with you.”
“- Mark Zuckerberg: Do you ever think about the girl?
- Sean Parker: What girl?
- Mark Zuckerberg: The one. The girl in high school who was with the lacrosse thing.
- Sean Parker: No.”
“- Mark Zuckerberg: I'm just saying I need to do something substantial in order to get the attention of the clubs.
- Erica Albright: Why?
- Mark Zuckerberg: Because they're exclusive, and fun, and they lead to a better life.”
“- Larry Summers: Anne, how did they get this appointment?
- Anne: Colleagues of their father.
- Larry Summers: Let me tell you something, Mr. Winklevoss and Mr. Winklevoss, since you're on the subject of right or wrong. This action, this meeting, the two of you being here, is wrong. It's not worthy of Harvard. It's not what Harvard saw in you....” (continue)(continue reading)
You're twenty minuteslate. You're gonna walk in there and say you overslept and didn't have time to get dressed. They're gonna pitch you. They're gonna beg you to take their money. You're gonna nod, and then you're gonna say, "Which one of you is Mitchell Manningham?" And he'll say, "I am." And then you say, "Sean Parker says, 'Fuck you'.