“Fast Times at Ridgemont High” quotes(1982)
Plot – In a Southern California high school some students spend the free time waiting to meet the first love. Stacy and Mark, the youngest people of the group, are looking for a way to lose their virginity and Lina and Mike help and support them, since they’re older and more experienced. Jeff, however, is one of the most popular guys in school, he loves surfing and he’s the only one who is brave enough to stand up against the teachers.
All actors – Sean Penn, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Judge Reinhold, Robert Romanus, Brian Backer, Phoebe Cates, Ray Walston, Scott Thomson, Vincent Schiavelli, Amanda Wyss, D.W. Brown, Forest Whitakershow all
“Fast Times at Ridgemont High” Quotes 13 quotes
“- Brad Hamilton: Hey, you guys had shirts on when you came in here.
- Jeff Spicoli: Well, something must have happened to them.”
“Jeez. Doesn't anyone fucking knock anymore?”
“- Perry's Pizza Waitress: Linda, Linda, there he is. There's that guy from the stereo store. Don't you think he looks like Richard Gere?
-Linda Barrett: Did you see his cute little butt?”
“- Mr. Hand: Am I hallucinating here? Just what in the hell do you think you're doing?
- Jeff Spicoli: Learning about Cuba, and having some food.”
“- Stacy Hamilton: When a guy has an orgasm, how much comes out?
- Linda Barrett: A quart or so.”
“Since when do you go bowling?”
“- Mike Damone: That's what I do. I mean I just send out this vibe and I have personally found that women do respond. I mean, something happens.
- Mark 'Rat' Ratner: Well, naturally something happens. I mean, you put the vibe out to 30 million chicks, something is gonna happen.
- Mike Damone: That's the idea, Rat. That's the attitude.”
“When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of 'Led Zeppelin IV'.”
“People on 'ludes should not drive.”
“My brother's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill you and he's gonna kill me, he's gonna kill us!”
“- Linda Barrett: So tell me, do you like Ron?
- Stacy Hamilton: I like Ron. But it hurts so bad.
- Linda Barrett: Don't worry. Keep doing it, it gets a lot better, I swear.”