Abortion quotes24 abortion quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Where can you get a reasonably priced abortion in this town?”
“- Cornelis Sandvoort: If it should come to a choice, let the baby go, I beg of you. In God's name, spare my wife.
- Dr Sorgh: Isn't that up to God?”
“I slept in a few dumpsters. Maybe I slept on some babies.”
“- Nurse: Let me just ask you something, Ruth. Have you ever really taken the time to think about what it means to have an abortion?
- Ruth Stoops: It means that I don't have to go to jail and it means I don't have to have another baby and it means that I can start getting my life together ...
- Nurse: Don't you think that's all just a little...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Kyle Broflovski: Hey, Mole, be careful.
- Christophe (The Mole): Careful? Was my mother careful when she stabbed me in the heart with a clothes hanger while I was still in the womb?”
This world has been so heavy with all the right-to-lifers - "protect the lives of the unborn"; constitutional amendments - "when does life begin?"; or the converse, the end of life: the right to die. Why is life at this point in the twentieth century so focused upon the very beginning of life and the very end of life? What about the 80 years we... (continue)(continue reading)
“Since when do you go bowling?”
“Do I interfere when absolutely helpless women tell me they simply can't have an abortion - that they simply must go through with having another and yet another orphan? I do not. I do not even recommend. I just give them what they want.”
“I had two heart attacks, an abortion, did crack... while I was pregnant. Other than that, I'm fine.”
“- James Tucci: If you ever get her pregnant, Paulie...
- Charlie Tucci: Hey!
- James Tucci: I don't know why I'm thinking this because I know it's not going to happen, but if you did, I would give you the abortion, Paulie.”
Oh, I know what you're going to say. "If you kill the mother, the fetus dies, too". But the fetus is going to be aborted anyway, so why not let it go down with the ship?
“- Bobby C.: I have a friend. He's a very good friend, and he got a girl pregnant. And I wanted to know: if you had to make a choice between getting an abortion and having to get married, what would you do?
- Stephanie: Well, who would I have to marry?
- Bobby C.: You'd have to marry me.
- Stephanie: I think I'd get an abortion.”
“I know it's against the law. I ask you, what has the law ever done for this place?”
“I'm gonna get an abortion and I can't wait!”
“- Dr. Cheevers: I don't mean to interfere, but I detect a certain uncertainty here. You know, there are tests we can do to determine whether or not...
- Veronica Quaife: I don't want tests. Tests can't guarantee anything. The baby could start off normal and then become... I want an abortion. I'll do it myself if I have to.”
“- Dr. Wilbur Larch: She died of secrecy. She died of... ignorance. Homer, did you expect to be responsible for their children, you have to give them the right to decide whether or not to have children. Wouldn't you agree?
- Homer Wells: I'm not excepting people to be responsible enough to control themselves to begin with.”