Class quotes41 class quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If someone is very upper-class, you have a stereotype of him which is probably true. If someone has a working-class accent, you have no idea who you're talking to.”
“In every class, there's always one joker who thinks that he's smarter than me. In this class, that happens to be you. Isn't it, Mayonnaise?”
“The prettiest sight in this fine pretty world is the privileged class enjoying its privileges.”
“We were just killing time with those classes! One semester we took Criminology, for Christ's sakes. What the fuck were we training to be, Batmen?”
“The greatest social climber since Cinderella!”
“- Mr. Hand: Am I hallucinating here? Just what in the hell do you think you're doing?
- Jeff Spicoli: Learning about Cuba, and having some food.”
“- Jan: I got Twinkies. Anybody want one?
- Marty: Twinkies and wine? Oh, that's real class, Jan.”
“He has that kind of cleverness you'll sometimes find in the middle classes. A cheap sort of intelligence, but effective nevertheless.”
“In my family nobody ever committed suicide, nobody... this was just not a middle-class alternative, you know? My mother was too busy running the boiled chicken through the deflavorizing machine to think about shooting herself or anything.”
“- Sam: Are you labour or management?
- Vincent: If I were management, I would not offer you a cigarette!”
“There are no victims in this classroom.”
“- Jenny Curran: Have you ever been with a girl, Forrest?
- Forrest Gump: I sit next to them in my Home Economics class all the time.”
“- Jason Melon: Uh, we got Economics tomorrow at 11 o'clock.
- Thornton Melon: 11 o'clock? No good. I got a massage 11 o'clock. Tell 'em to make it 2 o'clock.
- Jason Melon: No, dad. Uh, you don't get it. They're not gonna re-schedule the classes around your massage.
- Thornton Melon: All right, 11 o'clock, but I'm gonna talk to that Dean. I mean...” (continue)(continue reading)
“No! Not another one! How many kids are they gonna make me teach?”
“What is going on? Mr. Pottery class... nice to meet ya.”
Two classes of people? What, the "will be eaten" and the "won't be eaten"?