“- Mika: Aki, wake up!
- Man #3: Who the fuck are you? And where the fuck am I?
- Mika: You're in a fucking taxi, fucking close to your home, and you owe me for the fucking ride!”
“Night on Earth” quotes(1991)
All actors – Gena Rowlands, Winona Ryder, Lisanne Falk, Alan Randolph Scott, Anthony Portillo, Armin Mueller-Stahl, Giancarlo Esposito, Rosie Perez, Richard Boes, Isaach De Bankolé, Béatrice Dalle, Pascal N'Zonzi, Emile Abossolo M'bo, Stéphane Boucher, Noel Kaufmann, Roberto Benigni, Paolo Bonacelli, Gianni Schettino, Antonio Ragusa, Nicola Facondo, Camilla Begnoni, Romolo Di Biasi, Donatella Servadio, Matti Pellonpää, Kari Väänänen, Sakari Kuosmanen, Tomi Salmela, Eija Vilpas, Jaakko Talaskivi, Klaus Heydemannshow all
“Night on Earth” Quotes 8 quotes
“- Passenger #1: Can't we have some fun?
- Passenger #2: We've had champagne and we're happy...
- Driver - Paris: No, you don't have fun in my taxi! It's my place of business, not your fucking playground!”
“- Driver - Paris: What color am I?
- Blind Woman: I don't give a fuck about colors!
- Driver - Paris: People have different colors of skin.
- Blind Woman: Look, I don't care if you're green or blue like a carrot! For me the word color doesn't mean anything. I feel colors... but you'd never understand that!”
“- Mika: You called a taxi?
- Man #1: No, we called a garbage truck. But you'll have to do the job.”
- Yoyo: That's a fucked up name to be namin' your kid! Helmet! See, 'cause in English, a helmet would be like, you know, like something you would wear on your head, you know? You a... a helmet! Ha ha ha! In English, that would be like callin' your kid "Lampshade" or some shit like that: 'Hey, Lampshade! Come here and clean up your room!'.
-... (continue) (continue reading)
“- Helmut Grokenberger: No, no, it's...
- YoYo: What you mean 'No?'.
- Helmut Grokenberger: It's not allowed! Not allowed!
- YoYo: It's allowed! This is New York!”
“- Driver - Paris: Don't blind people usually wear dark glasses?
- Blind Woman: Do they? I've never seen a blind person.”