Giancarlo Esposito quotes
“- Walter White: I have made a series of very bad decisions and I cannot make another one.
- Gus: Why did you make these decisions?
- Walter White: For the good of my family.
- Gus: Then they weren't bad decisions. What does a man do, Walter? A man provides for his family.
- Walter White: This cost me my family.
- Gus: When you have children...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Gus: I am told his product was more or less consistent with the quality I come to expect.
- Walter White: More or less? More or less, really? Wow. Boy this... Talk about setting the bar low. Except you don't do that, set the bar low. Therefore, what conclusion am I left to draw? That you believe I have some proprietary kind of selfishness...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Julian: Half-Pint, how tall are you?
- Half-Pint: Five feet, five inches.
- Julian: You are a five foot, five inch piece of shit.”
“I love to read, and I like the fact that there's some silence in my life.”
“- Cassius Marcellus Clay, Sr.: Your brother's taking your wife back to Chicago! She crying like a widow!
- Muhammad Ali: Well I ain't dead!
- Cassius Marcellus Clay, Sr.: You may as well be! You don't remember your name or who you are!”
“- Buggin' Out: Why don't you go back to Massachusetts?
- Clifton: I was born in Brooklyn!”
“The reason that Iran-Contra happened is because nobody did anything substantial about Watergate. And the reason that Watergate happened is that there were no consequences from the Bay of Pigs. They are all the same operatives, didn't you notice? The foot soldiers in the Bay of Pigs, the plumbers that got busted at Watergate, the gunrunners in...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Without question we are all Black Americans! You don't know a god damn thing about Africa! I am from Detroit. Motown. So you can watusi your monkey ass back to Africa if you want to!”
“- Chillie: Looks like some kind of fuckin' war council or some shit.
- Esteban: It's gonna be the shortest fuckin' war anyone ever fought.”
- Yoyo: That's a fucked up name to be namin' your kid! Helmet! See, 'cause in English, a helmet would be like, you know, like something you would wear on your head, you know? You a... a helmet! Ha ha ha! In English, that would be like callin' your kid "Lampshade" or some shit like that: 'Hey, Lampshade! Come here and clean up your room!'.
-... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Helmut Grokenberger: No, no, it's...
- YoYo: What you mean 'No?'.
- Helmut Grokenberger: It's not allowed! Not allowed!
- YoYo: It's allowed! This is New York!”
“- Tommy Finelli: I don't eat shit. It's against my religion.
- Pete Maloney: What religion is that?
- Tommy Finelli: The religion of sanity, Peter. You should try it some time.
- Pete Maloney: I did, but I was excommunicated.”
“You talk more shit than a little bit!”
“- Esteban: Whatda fuck?
- Lt. Perez: You're under fuckin' arrest, that's whatda fuck.”
- Davis "Rig" Lanlow: Charlie, this shit is depressing the shit out of me. It's making me sad.
- Charlie Dunt: What? Oh come on, man, this shit is the shit. This is the shit. It's supposed to make you sad.
- Davis "Rig" Lanlow: It's grim.
- Charlie Dunt: Oh come on, man, this is the shit. This shit is the shit. This is the hellified love music.
“- Chuckie: I got the dope moves.
- Esteban: You got the what?
- Chuckie: I got the stupid juice, I bust the stupid moves.”