“Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood” quotes(2019)
Plot – Los Angeles, 1969. Rick Dalton, a declining television star, shares the scene with Cliff Booth, a stuntman who made (and broke) his bones in westerns shot at Spahn Ranch. Dalton’s stunt double and chauffeur Cliff lives in a caravan with his faithful dog who has seen his friend through highs and lows. One last setback forces Rick and his double to move to the other side of the world to shoot spaghetti western movies. Six months and an Italian wife later, Rick and Cliff go back to LA where the hottest night of 1969 awaits them.
All actors – Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Margot Robbie, Emile Hirsch, Margaret Qualley, Timothy Olyphant, Julia Butters, Austin Butler, Dakota Fanning, Bruce Dern, Mike Moh, Luke Perry, Damian Lewis, Al Pacino, Nicholas Hammond, Rafal Zawierucha, Lorenza Izzo, Costa Ronin, Damon Herriman, Lena Dunham, Madisen Beaty, Mikey Madisonshow all
“Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood” Quotes 11 quotes
“Give me evil, sexy Hamlet. Settle into it. Enjoy it. And cut!”
“- Rick Dalton: All right, that's too hot. Anything we can do about that heat?
- Flamethrower Trainer: Rick, it's a flamethrower.”
“- Rick Dalton: You want me to look like a hippie?
- Sam Wanamaker: Think less hippie, more Hells Angel. Wroom! Wroom-wroom!”
“- Cliff Booth: [high on acid] You are real, right?
- Tex: I'm as real as a donut, motherfucker.”
“- Allen Kincade: So, uh, Rick, explain to the audience exactly what it is a stunt double does.
- Rick Dalton: Well, actors are required to do a lot of dangerous stuff. Say Jake Cahill gets shot off his horse. Now, can I fall off a horse? Yes, I can. Yes, I have. But say I fall off wrong and I sprain my wrist or twist my ankle. Now, that can put...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bruce Lee: You know, you're kinda pretty for a stuntman.
- Cliff Booth: That's what they tell me.”
“- Bruce Lee: You're the one with the big mouth, and I would really enjoy closing it, especially in front of all my friends. But my hands are registered as lethal weapons. That means, we get into a fight, I accidentally kill you? I go to jail.
- Cliff Booth: Anybody accidentally kills anybody in a fight, they go to jail. It's called manslaughter.”
“Don't cry in front of the Mexicans.”