Leonardo DiCaprio quotes
“Did my heart love 'til now? Forswear its sight. For I never saw true beauty 'til this night.”
“I've never done drugs. That's because I saw this stuff literally every day when I was 3 or 4 years old.”
“If you can do what you do best and be happy, you're further along in life than most people.”
“You got your rich dilettante square-ass who dabbles now and then and always has enough money to run off to the Riviera if he feels he's fucking around to the danger point. Street junkies hate these pricks, but they're always suckers, and their money makes them tolerable. Then you got your upper-middle-class Westchester preppies... same as the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“As long as you can still grab a breath, you fight. You breathe. Keep breathing.”
“People only know what you tell them.”
On a daily basis I consume enough drugs to sedate Manhattan, Long Island, and Queens for a month. I take Quaaludes 10-15 times a day for my "back pain", Adderall to stay focused, Xanax to take the edge off, pot to mellow me out, cocaine to wake me back up again, and morphine... well, because it's awesome.
“Which would be worse? To live as a monster, or to die as a good man?”
“My father told me we was all born of blood and tribulation, and so then too was our great city. But for those of us what lived and died in them furious days, it was like everything we knew was mightily swept away. And no matter what they did to build this city up again... for the rest of time... it would be like no one ever knew we was even here.”
“- Gilbert: Come on down. Come on! There you go. All right. Thanks a lot. Really sorry. Good. Good boy. Good boy. Now, I'm gonna take him home. I promise it won't happen again.
- Sheriff: Son, we hear this every time. Then after a couple of days he's right back up there again.
- Gilbert: Yeah, but this is the last time. Right, buddy?
- Arnie:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Benvolio: Why, Romeo, art thou mad?
- Romeo: Not mad, but bound more than a mad man is. Shut up in prison, kept without my food, whipped and tormented.”
“Women have been the most persecuted people throughout all of recorded history, more than any race or religion.”
“- Rick Dalton: All right, that's too hot. Anything we can do about that heat?
- Flamethrower Trainer: Rick, it's a flamethrower.”
“- Rick Dalton: You want me to look like a hippie?
- Sam Wanamaker: Think less hippie, more Hells Angel. Wroom! Wroom-wroom!”
“- Allen Kincade: So, uh, Rick, explain to the audience exactly what it is a stunt double does.
- Rick Dalton: Well, actors are required to do a lot of dangerous stuff. Say Jake Cahill gets shot off his horse. Now, can I fall off a horse? Yes, I can. Yes, I have. But say I fall off wrong and I sprain my wrist or twist my ankle. Now, that can put...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Hawk: At least he heard me.
- Hugh Glass: They don't hear your voice! They just see the color of your face. You understand? You understand?”
“I knew that when I kissed this girl, I would be forever wed to her.”
“- Nurse Marino: She was in a group therapy session.
- Teddy Daniels: Huh. Anything unusual occur?
- Nurse Marino: This is a mental institution, Marshal, for the criminally insane. Usual isn’t a big part of our day.”