“Someone Like You” quotes(2001)
Plot – Jane Goodale's life is at the top. She is the hostess of the most popular talk-show and she is about to move in with Ray Brown, the show's producer, in a dreamy apartment. When Ray unexpectedly dumps her, Jane decides to start studying male behavior to try to discover what makes a man's heart beat. Thanks to her research, she becomes a “guru” for single American women. However, when Jane starts testing on Eddie - her flatmate and colleague - for her research, she will find surprising answers.
All actors – Ashley Judd, Greg Kinnear, Hugh Jackman, Marisa Tomei, Ellen Barkin, Catherine Dent, Peter Friedman, Laura Regan, Sue Jin Song, Keith Reddin, Derick Karlton Grant, Donna Hanover, Matthew Coyle, Nicolle Rochelle, Pon Yang, Arantza Sola, Daniella Canterman, Colleen Camp, Julie Kavner, Sabine Singh, Shuler Hensley, Jess Platt, Murielle Arden, Rodney 'Bear' Jackson, Mireille Enos, Adrienne Burke, LeAnna Croom, Veronica Webb, David Kener, Joe Mosso, Naomi Judd, A.J. Ekoku, Hugh Downs, Todd Fredericks, Tony Goldwyn, Chris Kerson, Harold Perrineau, Krysten Ritter, Tegan Summershow all
“Someone Like You” Quotes 12 quotes
“I was comparing men to animals!... Which, let's face it, sometimes they are. But sometimes, they are not.”
“- Ray Brown: What's that they say about the love of a good woman?
- Jane Goodale: That once offered, it's guaranteed to come back and bite her in the ass.”
“- Jane Goodale: Two words: Coppulatory Imperative.
- Liz: Excuse me?
- Jane Goodale: The biological urge to spread their seed. The truth is only 15% of all male animals are monogomous.”
“Never underestimate casual sex, Jane, it can be very liberating.”
“- Jane Goodale: Well, don't shit on my broken heart just because you converted to some warped brand of romantic atheism!
- Eddie Alden: It's called self-preservation.
- Jane Goodale: Oh, in other words, your narcotize yourself with casual sex.”
“- Eddie Alden: It's over. Why can't you just let it go?
- Jane Goodale: I can't.
- Eddie Alden: Why?
- Jane Goodale: Because I was happy.”
- Jane Goodale: She's D. Diane, Diane is "D".
- Eddie Alden : Yes, "D" is for Diane. "E" is for Eddie.
- Jane Goodale: Who's Penelope Pope?
- Liz: I don't know, but that's what she said when I asked "Who the fuck is this?".
“- Jane Goodale: Do we have to share a bathroom?
- Eddie Alden: Oh no, I never ever use the bathroom.”
“Time wounds all heels.”