Shyness quotes38 shyness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Shyness is invariably a suppression of something. It's almost a fear of what you're capable of.”
“I've got a slight weight problem. Yeah, yeah I do. Yeah, I do. I went to this doctor. Well, he told me I swallow a lot of aggression... along with a lot of pizzas! Ha Ha Ha! Pizzas! I'm basically a shy person, I'm a shy guy. Uh, he suggested taking one these uh, aggression training courses. You know these aggression training courses like EST,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We're all blessed with a lot of timidity and a lot of worry and anxiety, and vanity is a good antidote. ”
“I’ve always felt a little different than everyone else, so I did what any outsider would do. Made weird art.”
“It is always the quiet ones you have to look out for.”
“- Maura: Hi.
- James: Hi.
- Maura: I'm Maura.
- James: I'm James.
- Maura: I just wanted to say hi. So that's done.”
“I think we make a real sharp couple of coconuts: I'm dumb, you're shy, whaddaya think, huh?”
“- Momma: Who the hell are you?
- Larry: I'm Owen's friend.
- Momma: Owen doesn't have a friend!
- Larry: That's because he's shy.
- Momma: No he's not. He's fat and he's stupid!”
“- Kaulder: Fear potion. Now, what in the world would you be afraid of?
- Chloe: Public speaking.”
“Being shy basically means being self-absorbed to the extent that it makes it difficult to be around other people.”
“Do you mind?... I'm a bit shy.”
“- Sue Bridehead: I am not afraid of any man.
- Jude Fawley: Why?
- Sue Bridehead: Because no man would touch a woman unless she gives him reason to. A touch or a look that say come on. If you never look, they'll never come. You are the timid sex.”
“- May-Alice Culhane: His wife's not worried.
- Chantelle: Should she be?
- May-Alice Culhane: Why worry about some cripple who's got a freezer compartment for a pussy.
- Chantelle: Don't be like that.”
“Truth is, all my life I've really always been very shy around people. I guess I try to make up for that by making as many friends as I could.”