Ashley Judd quotes
“- Dr. Kate McTiernan: I hear him, whispering.
- Dr. Alex Cross: What does he say?
- Dr. Kate McTiernan: I can feel his mouth on my ear, his breath. He tells me that he loves me.”
“I heard that Hell is when all your dreams come true.”
“Normal's just a cycle on the washing machine.”
“There's nothing! Just the light. It hurts my eyes. And then the trees, the trees again. And the rocks are digging into my feet! And I hear him, shouting behind me, and I try to run faster! That's all I'm thinking: just run faster! And I left those girls behind! I wasn't thinking, I just told myself to run, to run, run!”
“- Dr. Kate McTiernan: Somebody help me. My name is Kate! I'm Kate McTiernan! I'm a doctor at the Carolina Regional Medical Center. I need help! I know you can hear me. Come on! Who's out there? Somebody help. My name is Kate McTiernan. Somebody talk to me! Who is out there?
- Naomi Cross: My name is Naomi Cross. I've been here for 8 days, I think.”
“To the man who calls himself Casanova. The man who took me from my own home and ultimately tried to kill me. I broke your rules, just me. None of the other women helped. So if you're looking for someone to blame, blame me.”
“- Dr. Kate McTiernan: Why am I here?
- Det. Nick Ruskin: You're here to fall in love, to experience love. But now I need you to listen very carefully, and take what I say very seriously, alright? Don't try to escape. Don't cry out for help. And do not try any of your kickboxing. Now I'll do what I can to help you not break these rules, but if...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You don't stay married for 35 years by accident.”
“In my private life, I have an intrinsic right to be left alone.”
“I don't tolerate pressure from anyone about anything.”
“- Joanna: You like sharks?
- Gary: I like the myths. They have limited memory. Maybe only a minute or two. Sounds like a pretty good life to me. Of course, the downside is they can never stop swimming. Even when they're asleep, they have to keep moving forward, 'cause if they stop even for a moment, they'll die.”
“- Novalee Nation: I think I might be pregnant. You remember that guy I told you about last month?
- Lexie Coop: The good-lookin' mechanic?
- Novalee Nation: I don't know what's wrong with me. I didn't even want to be with him.
- Lexie Coop: Didn't he use anything?
- Novalee Nation: Just me.”
“- Dr. Kate McTiernan: What do you want from me?
- Det. Nick Ruskin: Everything.”
“I was comparing men to animals!... Which, let's face it, sometimes they are. But sometimes, they are not.”
“- Kaitlin: It's kinda weird.
- Tripp: What is?
- Kaitlin: The numbers you mentioned, 101, 157, 557, they're all prime numbers.”
“- Libby: I don't know if I've ever been so scared in my whole life. I think a big part of me never thought I'd really find him. What if he doesn't recognize me? I mean, maybe after all this time...
- Travis: Dammit, woman! Because of you, I have lost a perfectly good used car, and a not-so-good job. If you don't go to this kid right now, I'm...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Mind if I drive real slow on the way home? I'd like to pretend it's a vacation.”
“- Ray Brown: What's that they say about the love of a good woman?
- Jane Goodale: That once offered, it's guaranteed to come back and bite her in the ass.”
- Libby: I feel like I've grown these past six years.
- Margaret: "Grown"? Honey, they don't want to hear that you've turned into some kind of tree, okay? So you just repeat after me, "If I could tradeplaces with my husband, I would".
- Libby: Ugh. "If I could tradeplaces with my husband, I would".
- Evelyn: That's good. Now, throw in a lot of... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Margaret: Put some elbow grease behind that stirring. Nobody wants to eat any burnt tapioca.
- Libby: Does it smell like it's burning?
- Margaret: Oh, I swear you got shit for brains, girl.”
“- Jane Goodale: Two words: Coppulatory Imperative.
- Liz: Excuse me?
- Jane Goodale: The biological urge to spread their seed. The truth is only 15% of all male animals are monogomous.”
“- Claire Kubik: Lieutenant, I am an attorney. May I please see the charging document?
- Lt. Embry: We call it a charge sheet.
- Claire Kubik: Fabulous. May I see it?”