“Star Trek: Generations” quotes(1994)
Plot – Four generations have passed since catastrophe struck Captain Kirk's ship when the new crew receives a S.O.S. call. Dr. Soran is saved and then he attempts to reach Nexus, an energy beam that seems to dispense happiness. This journey threatens to lead the Solar System to destruction and Soran has the wicked Klingons on his side.
All actors – Patrick Stewart, Jonathan Frakes, Brent Spiner, LeVar Burton, Michael Dorn, Gates McFadden, Marina Sirtis, Malcolm McDowell, James Doohan, Walter Koenig, William Shatner, Alan Ruck, Jacqueline Kim, Jenette Goldstein, Thomas Kopache, Glenn Morshower, Tim Russ, Tommy Hinkley, John Putch, Christine Jansen, Michael Mack, Dendrie Taylor, Patti Yasutake, Granville Ames, Henry Marshall, Brittany Parkyn, Majel Barrett, Barbara March, Gwynyth Walsh, Rif Hutton, Brian Thompson, Marcy Goldman, Jim Krestalude, Judy Levitt, Kristopher Logan, Gwen Van Dam, Kim Braden, Christopher James Miller, Matthew Collins, Mimi Collins, Thomas Dekker, Madison Eginton, Olivia Hack, , Sam Alejan, David Keith Anderson, Lena Banks, Scott Barry, Rina Bennett, Carl David Burks, Cameron, Tracee Cocco, Steve Diamond, Tarik Ergin, Whoopi Goldberg, Grace Harrell, Kerry Hoyt, Randy James, Dale Kasman, Stewart Lew, Lorine Mendell, Jerry L. Quinn, Keith Rayve, Raul Reformina, Lynn Salvatori, Richard Sarstedt, Penny Smartt-Juday, John Alex Tampoya, Dennis Tracy, Guy Vardamanshow all
“Star Trek: Generations” Quotes 9 quotes
- Soran: Have you ever considered a prosthesis that would make you look a little more... how can I say... more normal?
- Geordi: What's normal?
- Soran: "What's normal?". Well, that's a good question. Normal is what everyone else is and you are not.
“They say time is the fire in which we burn. Right now, Captain, my time is running out. We leave so many things unfinished in our lives. I know you understand.”
“If there is one thing I have learned over the years is never underestimate a Klingon.”
“- James T. Kirk: Close to retirement?
- Picard: I'm not planning on it.
- James T. Kirk: Well let me tell you something. Don't! Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.”
“- James T. Kirk: You say history considers me dead. Who am I to argue with history?
- Picard: You're a Starfleet officer. You have a duty!
- James T. Kirk: I don't need to be lectured by you. I was out saving the galaxy when your grandfather was in diapers. Besides which, I think the galaxy owes me one.”
“Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. But I rather believe than time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important how we lived. After all, Number One, we're only mortal.”
“Sometimes it takes courage to try, Data. And courage can be an emotion too.”
“Human females are so repulsive.”