“Surviving Christmas” quotes(2004)
All actors – Ben Affleck, James Gandolfini, Christina Applegate, Catherine O'Hara, Josh Zuckerman, Bill Macy, Jennifer Morrison, Udo Kier, David Selby, Stephanie Faracy, Stephen Root, Sy Richardsonshow all
“Surviving Christmas” Quotes 9 quotes
“- Christine Valco: how would you like it if I agreed to something like this without asking you?
- Tom Valco: Well, that would depend. Would we be getting $250,000?”
“Folks, my firm's done a tremendous amount of marketing research and we've discovered two critical things; one: most Americans feel that Christmas is a time for family. Two: most Americans feel that in order to stand being around their family, for even one or two days, they need to swill as much alcohol as humanly possible.”
“- Deli Man: How's the holidays?
- Tom Valco: Considering I got a pain in my ass about six feet tall in my house, all right!”
“- Tom Valco: I told you, we shouldn't have put the computer up in his room. He's gonna spend all his time there.
- Christine Valco: Oh, Tom. Welcome to the future, dear. He's advancing his skills. One day that computer's gonna get our baby a good job.
- Tom Valco: Trust me. What he's doing up there, nobody's gonna pay him for, 'cause if they did...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Now you're talking my language. Old enough to know how it's done and young enough to still want to do it.”
“- Drew Latham: You do know that's a bra you're putting in Brian's drawer, right?
- Christine Valco: Yeah, that's your brother. He's 15, he likes to experiment. We still love him though.”