“The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert” quotes(1994)
Plot – Bernadette, Mitzi and Felicia are the given names of Ralph, Tick and Adam, three transvestites who perform in a karaoke club in Sydney. When last Bernadette's boyfriend dies, she decides to accompany Mitzi to Alice Springs to distract herself. To carry with them their garish costumes, the three friends decide to rent an old coach hot-pink coloured nicknamed "Priscilla". Adventures begin when Priscilla stops their journey in the middle of the desert for a malfunction.
All actors – Hugo Weaving, Guy Pearce, Terence Stamp, Rebel Penfold-Russell, John Casey, June Marie Bennett, Murray Davies, Frank Cornelius, Bob Boyce, Leighton Picken, Maria Kmet, Joseph Kmet, Alan Dargin, Bill Hunter, Julia Cortez, Daniel Kellie, Hannah Corbett, Trevor Barrie, Ken Radley, Sarah Chadwick, Mark Holmes, Tim Chappel, Al Clark, Stephan Elliott, Lizzy Gardiner, Margaret Pomeranz, Christian Stead, Nikki Webstershow all
“The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert” Quotes 11 quotes
“Is it true when you were born the doctor turned around and slapped your mother?”
- Tick: Kevin had one of those liposuction penis enlargements.
- Felicia: He didn't?
- Tick: Yep. Do you know what they do? They siphon all the fat out of your love handles, and actually inject it into your wing-wang.
- Felicia: Ugh! Yucky! I suppose it gives a whole new meaning to "cracking a fat", though, doesn't it?
“These days gentlemen are an endangered species. Unlike bloody drag queens who just keep breeding like rabbits.”
“- Felicia: Do you know why this microphone has such a long cord?
- Man In Crowd: Why?
- Felicia: So it's easily retrieved after I've shoved it up your ass.”
“- Bernadette: I'll join this conversation on the proviso that we stop bitching about people, talking about wigs, dresses, bust sizes, penises, drugs, night clubs, and bloody Abba!
- Tick: Doesn't give us much to talk about then, does it?”