Discrimination quotes34 discrimination quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Fly: It's only your first try. But you're treating them like equals. They're sheep, they're inferior.
- Babe: Oh, no, they're not.
- Fly: Of course they are. We are their masters, Babe. Let them doubt it for a second and they'll walk all over you!”
“If your laws don't include me, well, then they don't apply to me either.”
“Women have been the most persecuted people throughout all of recorded history, more than any race or religion.”
“- J.J. Blodgett: We're appointing your father commercial attaché to the embassy in Rome, and that entitles him to all the rights and immunities of a diplomat.
- Wendell Armbruster: But wait a minute, we're going to appoint him...
- J.J. Blodgett: Why not?
- Wendell Armbruster: A dead man?
- J.J. Blodgett: Just proves that we don't discriminate...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Daxiat: This may sound strange coming from me, but I think your husband, Lucas Steiner, was wrong to leave France. The new anti-Israelite theater laws apply to spectators and profiteers. But your husband, Mme. Steiner, was a gem. He was the only Israelite theater director...
- Marion Steiner: You may say 'Jewish'.
- Daxiat: Yes. He was the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I mean, a Mexican boy couldn't be anything else but an Indian.”
“There are no midgets in the United States Air Force.”
“- Dr. Rae Crane: You send me back on the basis of my gender. That's called sex discrimination. Look, I understand your reservations. I heard about your wife.
- Dr. Robert Campbell: My wife? Good God, she left me. I wish you'd follow her example.”
“- Jerri: Some people have a problem with gays and lesbians.
- Candy: Yeah, well some people wear polyester.”
“I belonged to a new underclass, no longer determined by social status or the color of your skin. No, we now have discrimination down to a science.”
“- Harry Ross: People like you, think you are entitled to all the things that you have?
- Catherine Ames: Do you think people like me care so much about things? Maybe people like you shouldn't get close to people like me!”
“It's a depressingly masculine world we live in, Dolores.”
“I know how difficult it must be for you to overcome all those years of upper middle-class suburban oppression. Must be tough. But the next time you storm the PTA crusading for better lunch meat, or whatever it is you white girlscomplain about, ask them why they can't buy a book written by a black man!”
“- Doralee Rhodes: You know... I just don't get it, Dwayne.
- Dwayne Rhodes: What's that, honey?
- Doralee Rhodes: I'm as nice as I know how to be to every single person in that office. Everyone treats me like a... bastard at a family reunion.”
“I want a girl to be on the cover of Surf magazine. It would be great if that girl were me, but any girl would do.”
“- Itzhak Stern: By law I have to tell you, sir, I'm a Jew.
- Oskar Schindler: Well, I'm a German, so there we are.”
“Look at this place. Pathetic. It gets worse every day. The humans on the other side have a world full of resources. Ready for the taking. Imagine: an endless supply of food, clean air, water. And what are we stuck with? This... pithole, germs everywhere, fungus. For 65 million years, we've been exhiled here after the meteorite stuck while...” (continue)(continue reading)