Breed quotes25 breed quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Out there beyond that fence every living thing that crawls, flies, or squats in the mud wants to kill you and eat your eyes for jujubes. We have an indigenous population of humanoids called the Na'vi. They're fond of arrows dipped in a neurotoxin that will stop your heart in one minute - and they have bones reinforced with naturally occurring...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Our great mother does not take sides, Jake; she protects the balance of life.”
“I'm a true cocksman. I don't mix my seed. The only time I touch a white woman is when I'm holding her down for the police.”
“- Malcolm: How do you know they can't breed?
- Wu: Because all the animals in Jurassic Park are female. We've engineered them that way.”
“- Ripley: Does it grow?
- Dr. Gediman: Yeah. Very rapidly.
- Ripley: It's a queen.
- Dr. Gediman: How did you know that?
- Ripley: She'll breed. You'll die. Everyone in the company will die.”
“We are the children of the atom. Radiation gave birth to mutants. What will kill the humans will only make us stronger.”
“- Clifford Worley: Sicilians were spawned by niggers.
- Coccotti: Come again?
- Clifford Worley: It's a fact. Yeah. You see, Sicilians have black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, if you don't believe me you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, you see, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers.”
“Extremism in defense of apes is no vice.”
“- Miss Greythorne: You are special, Will. The seventh son of the seventh son.
- Will Stanton: You got it wrong. Sixth, actually. I only have five brothers. I guess you made a mistake. I'm sorry. I'm not the one.”
- Jekyll: How far into the muck of my beast ancestors have I descended?
[a "baa" is heard from offscreen. Jekyll turns and sees a sheep]
- Jekyll: That far?
“The humans infest the provinces. They breed too quickly while we grow too soft in our affluence. Even now, they outnumber us, four to one.”
“- Will Stanton: Who are you?
- Merriman Lyon: We're the old ones. Well to tell the truth, we're neither young nor old, being outside time. You're the last of us to be born. You are the Sign Seeker.”
“Seems to me only the intelligent people are choosing not to reproduce.”
“- Wu: You're implying that a group composed entirely of female animals will breed?
- Malcolm: No. I'm simply saying that life... finds a way.”
“- Xavier Fitch: What is it?
- Dr. Laura Baker: Maybe menstrual blood. If she's menstruating, she's definitely capable of reproduction.
- Xavier Fitch: Yes, I know.”
“Sometimes you just don't wanna be what your race is supposed to be.”
“- Tim: Grandpa said all the dinosaurs were girls.
- Grant: Amphibian DNA. On the tour, the film said they used frog DNA to fill in the gene sequence gaps. They mutated the dinosaur genetic code and blended it with that of a frog's. Now, some West African frogs have been known to spontaneously change sex from male to female in a single sex...” (continue)(continue reading)