Heterosexuality quotes24 heterosexuality quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Marshall Eamons: You know, Jared, as far as I can tell, we’ve only got one God-given right, that is when a man and a woman come together, they may create life. You think how much God must love mankind to give us that awesome responsibility.
- Jared Eamons: Dad, it’s really not true.”
“- Honey Whitlock: Rodney, why do you have to hurt me? Gay men are supposed to be gentle!
- Rodney: That's just it, Honey, I'm not gay. I'm straight and I fucking hate it! Petey loves me and I can't love him back. I tried. I kiss him, and all I feel is whiskers. I can't take that certain thickness in his pants. I'm ashamed of my heterosexuality!”
“- Harold Lee: Oh, nice. 16 Candles is on, man.
- Kumar Patel: And the award for the least heterosexual statement ever made in this apartment goes to... Harold Lee! Come on down, man! Take a bow!”
“- Paul: Are you sure you like boys?
- Carla: Soft centers, hard centers. I like all the chocolates in the box.”
“- Spaz: He's bisexual.
- Missy: A bisexual man... do they still make those?”
“Fucking females is for poofs.”
“This affair you're not having - is it not with a man, or not with a woman?”
“You don't tell a woman that you love her and then two days later bring Romeo home to sleep with you.”
“- Nina Borowski: Don't you miss men?
- George Hanson: Yeah, sure. Sometimes. Don't you?
- Nina: I guess.
- George Hanson: But I don't miss them when I'm with you.”
“- Rodney Fraser: Have you noticed that you're the only practicing heterosexual at your Thanksgiving dinner?
- Nina Borowski: I haven't practiced for a while.”
“If you ask me we're heterosexual by default, not by decision. It's just a question of who you fancy. It's all about aesthetics and it's fuck all to do with morality.”
“- Max California: I don't know exactly what you're looking for, but just for the record - I'm straight.
- Tom Welles: Congratulations.”
“- Rosa: So I am looking and I see a young woman, and it's the Sabrina. And she's talking. Who's she talking to? A man, but not her daddy because he's not as tall.
- Joanna: It was Linus. Sabrina went out with Linus.
- Rosa: It was Mr. Linus.
- Linda: Sabrina went out with Linus? That's too weird.
- Scott: I always thought that guy was gay.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Matt Mateo: I'm bisexual.
- Lucia DeLury: Puh-lease! I went to a bar mitzvah once. That doesn't make me Jewish.”