Ceremony quotes31 ceremony quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Worf: Captain, I do not think it is appropriate for a Starfleet officer to appear... naked.
- Jean-Luc Picard: Oh, come now. A big, handsome, strapping fellow like you? What can you be afraid of?”
“- Rozalin Focker: See that's Greg getting circumcised.
- Bernie Focker: We had the ceremony at my parents' house. There was a cold snap and the heat conked out. Tell it.
- Rozalin Focker: The heater conked out. No matter how hard he tried, the mohel couldn't coax Greggie's tiny little turtle from it's shell.
- Greg Focker: You know what? Let's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“On behalf the people of Earth, happy Fourth of July.”
“How many Lizzies does it take to screw in a light bulb? I don't know, but it only take's one to screw up a graduation!”
I'd like to make a toast. To "Good Vibrations", Brian's pocket symphony to God. And the biggest selling single the Beach Boys ever had. Ever!
“What, in life, does not deserve celebrating?”
“It's psychotic! People keep coming up with new ways to celebrate mediocrity, but if someone is genuinely exceptional...”
“It's the Fourth of July, let's show 'em some fireworks.”
“I heard a knock at the door. There was an old lady. They were headed to my dads workshop. I could hear chanting, they were wearing robes. There was a black mask. I think they were following me.”
“- Anna Coleman: So, let's do this thingy.
- Ryan: You mean our wedding rehearsal?”
“- Beverly Young: Are you coming to my wedding?
- Kit McDermott: Oh, I don't... I don't have anything to wear.
- Beverly Young: That's okay.
- Kit McDermott: You mean I don't have to wear anything?”
“There's always three things involved. A murdered family, a house, and some form of offering.”
Jason says "Lie lie lie lie, til death do us part" blah blah blah. And she says yes, and he says yes and it's kissie kissie kissie and congratulations.
“- Carmen: We have gathered here today to celebrate a magical gift that has been given to us...
- Tibby: Then why had we to pay for it?”
“- Helen Parr: I can't believe you don't want to go to your own son's graduation!
- Bob Parr: It's not a graduation. He is moving from the fourth grade to the fifth grade.
- Helen Parr: It's a ceremony!”
“- SpongeBob: And after the promotion ceremony, we're gonna party till we're purple.
- Patrick Star: Yay! I love being purple!”
“- Sylvia: I thought it might be enchanting to have the bridesmaids in little jodhpurs and carrying riding crops festumed with baby's breath.
- Lillian Brooks: That could be enchanting. In a stable.”
- Rochester: So you and I must say goodbye?
- Jane Eyre: Yes, sir.
- Rochester: And how does one perform that ceremony? Teach me, I am not quite up to it.
- Jane Eyre: They say "farewell" or any other form they prefer.
- Rochester: Farewell, Miss Eyre. At the present. Is that all?
- Jane Eyre: Yes, sir.
- Rochester: Then we shake hands.
“Church wants you on your place. Kneel, stand, kneel, stand. If you go for that sort of thing, I don't know what to do for you.”
“- SpongeBob: Are you on your way to the grand opening ceremony?
- Plankton: No, I'm not on my way to the grand opening ceremony. I'm busy planning to rule the world!”