“The Hangover Part II” quotes(2011)
Plot – Phil, Stu, Alan and Doug leave for Thailand for Stu's wedding. After an unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu decides to take no chances and opts for a small and safe pre-wedding brunch. However, things do not go as planned. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, as the saying goes, but what happens in Bangkok cannot even be imagined.
All actors – Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Justin Bartha, Ken Jeong, Paul Giamatti, Mike Tyson, Jeffrey Tambor, Mason Lee, Jamie Chung, Sasha Barrese, Gillian Vigman, Aroon Seeboonruang, Nirut Sirichanya, Yasmin Lee, Nick Cassavetes, Sondra Currie, Schnitrnunt Busarakamwong, Bryan Callen, Brody Stevens, Nimit Luksameepong, Michael Berry Jr., Andrew Howard, Danai Thiengdham, Thana Srisuke, Pairot Noiply, Penpak Sirikul, Sanita Jai-Ua, Chanicha Shindejanichakul, Vithaya Pansringarm, Kim Lee, Palakorn Chaiklang, Palakorn Gunjina, Pongsatorn Sawadchatchawan, Kaweewit Chaikaew, Pure Watanabe, Rattana Janprasit, Jetsada Yuktabutra, Tanner Maguire, William A. Johnson, Aedin Mincks, Dylan Boyack, William Jiang, Lynne Kidder, Frédéric North, Crystal the Monkey, , Bruce Blain, Iran Daniel, Christina Ebert, Byron Gibson, Olivia Jackson, Jhing, Claire Kim, Virginia Lalata, Jessica Lee, Lex Luther, Scott Moran, Jeremy Murray, Jamie Noel, Desmond O'Neill, Todd Phillips, Channon Roe, Mika Santoh, Manel Soler, Emma Wetzel, Karen Jean Wushow all
“The Hangover Part II” Quotes 10 quotes
“- Stu: You're the bearded devil!
- Alan: You liked it! You smiled at me when I held up the bag of marshmallows!
- Stu: Because I like marshmallows, you fucking psycho!!”
“- Alan: You totally butchered that song.
- Stu: You totally butchered my life.”
“- Stu: There's a demon in me.
- Alan: It's true, he has semen in him.”
“- Stu: Oh my God! We kidnapped a monk!
- Alan: We live an alternative lifestyle.”
“It is not about money, it is about principle.”
“- Phil: Do you ever do anything that doesn't end in a stand-off, Chow?
- Mr. Chow: I a international criminal. It always ends like this. I met my wife at one of these things.
- Stu: You have a wife?
- Mr. Chow: Yeah, we married fifteen years. Whatsa matter, Mr. Chow not good-looking enough for woman?”