Robert Downey Jr. quotes
“Don’t do anything I would do, and definitely don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. There’s a little grey area there, and that’s where you operate.”
“Did you know 90% of the country believes in ghosts? less than a third in evolution? 35% can correctly identify Homer Simpson's fictional town in which he resides, less than 1% knows the name Thurgood Marshall. But... when you put 12 Americans together in a jury and you ask for justice? Something just South of brilliance happens. Often as not,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Everyone wants Atticus Finch until there's a dead hooker in a bathtub.”
“I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!”
“One thing about how the media likes to show us at our worst is, you figure why be on best behavior all the time when all it takes is one slip-up?”
“- Samantha Powell: Dammit, Hank. I loved you then and I love you now. I do. I love how you are simultaneously the most selfish and the most generous person I know. I love how you hate a bully while being one. But your constant second-guessing of others, that crystal-ball bullshit? That hyperverbal vocabulary-vomit thing that you do? I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Steve Rogers: Together.
- Tony Stark: We'll lose.
- Steve Rogers: Then we'll do that together, too.”
“- Dr. Stephen Strange: If we don't do our jobs...
- Tony Stark: What is your job, exactly, besides making balloon animals?
- Dr. Stephen Strange: Protecting your reality, douchebag.”
“- Tony Stark: You're from Earth?
- Peter Quill: I'm not from Earth, I'm from Missouri.
- Tony Stark: Yeah, that's on Earth, dipshit!”
“If you’re nothing without that suit, then you shouldn’t have it.”
“No amount of money ever bought a second of time.”
“Okay, anybody on our side hiding any shocking and fantastic abilities they'd like to disclose? I'm open to suggestions.”
“- Tony Stark: What's the vibranium for?
- Ultron: [Sarcastic] I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan...”
“- Pepper Potts: Am I going to be okay?
- Tony Stark: No. You're in a relationship with me, nothing will ever be okay.”
“- Tony Stark: Hey, I've read all about your accident. That much gamma exposure should have killed you.
- Bruce Banner: So you're saying that the Hulk... the other guy... saved my life? That's nice. It's a nice sentiment. Save it for what?”
“- Peter Highman: If you are going to travel with me, we have to set a few ground rules. First off, no asking me any questions. Second, if you fall asleep for any reason other than that you are in a bed and it's nighttime, I will strangle you. Third, if you are allergic to waffles, don't eat them.
- Ethan Tremblay: Then don't take me to a Waffle...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bruce Banner: Tony, this might not be the time.
- Tony Stark: Really? That's it? You just rollover, show your belly, every time somebody snarls?
- Bruce Banner: Only when I've created a murder bot.”
“Being an actor's no different than being a rugby player or construction worker, save for the fact that my tools are the mechanisms which trigger human emotion.”
- Tony Stark: Is no one going to comment that the Cap just said "language"?
- Steve Rogers: I know! It just slipped out.