Style quotes70 style quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Alexia: Is there anything else I should know about you? Other than that you're a grungy, social outcast?
- Hayley: I'm not grungy. I just have my own style.
- Alexia: Oh, dirt under the fingernails is in? You won't mind if I remove it, will you?”
“Love to. Love the bag, love the shoes, love everything, love to.”
“We have to brush your hair differently. You look like a fag.”
“It's better to be dead and cool, than alive and uncool.”
“Better to choke than be vulgar.”
“He gives her class and she gives him sex.”
“Evan-What style would you say you were?
Conor-I'm a futurist.
Evan-Epic. See you in the future, then.”
“Steampunk! I remember that fad, it lasted for about 10 minutes back in two-thousand-and-are you kidding me?”
“That guy's too big, that guy's too small, and that guy's... not a guy. Just in desperate need of a stylist.”
“Gucci doesn’t belong on a model, it belongs in a museum.”
“Eleanor-What’s wrong with ombre highlights?
Tahani-Eleanor, please. This week has been hard enough.”
“Bobbi-Your hair looks terrible.
Bobbi-Well, it just sits there like, meh. You could wear it with some style. You’re not in the army anymore.
Ava-Well, I don’t have anyone to impress.”
“Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality.”
“- Italian Tailor: ... And what style?
- John Wick: Italian.
- Italian Tailor: How many buttons?
- John Wick: Two.
- Italian Tailor: Trousers?
- John Wick: Tapered.
- Italian Tailor: How about the lining?
- John Wick: Tactical.”
“You are not pretty, you will never be pretty. But you have something much better: you have style.”
“When you get a sex story in biblical garb, you can open your own mint. ”
“- Annie: You've got a lot of style for somebody with pigeon crap on their shoulder, Cosmo.
- Cosmo Carboni: That isn't real pigeon crap. That's just something I had sewn on to make me stand out in a crowd. You know?”
“Y.O.L.O... I don't even know what that means, but everybody says it, so it's gotta be cool, right?”
“Conservative clothes never go out of style.”
“- Jack Osborne: There's a sliver of food on your upper lip.
- Arkady Renko: I'm just a plodding investigator, no style. Completely out of my depth. Oh, yes. Three bodies, three people, shot down and mutilated in Gorky Park, and me, I have food on my lip.
- Jack Osborne: Not even caviar at that. I somehow feel that the executioner, whoever he may...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Emmett Richmond: You know what I thought when I first met you?
- Elle Woods: God, that woman wears a lot of pink?”
“Most things go in and out of style, that is with the exception of war of course.”
Have you seen these little freaks? What happened! With the black nail polish, black lipstick, black eyeliner, black hair, and Liquid Paper-white face. I'm sorry, didn't we used to call that "Halloween"?
“Your English style will no doubt put all the other gentlemen to bed.”