“The Howling” quotes(1981)
Plot – Werewolf Eddie Queest spreads terror in an American city, but thanks to Karen White, the policemen kill the monster. The girl is shocked and Dr. Waggner suggests her to rest in a clinic, where she discovers that werewolves really exist and that Waggner himself is conducting researches on them.
All actors – Dee Wallace, Patrick Macnee, Dennis Dugan, Christopher Stone, Belinda Balaski, Kevin McCarthy, John Carradine, Slim Pickens, Elisabeth Brooks, Robert Picardo, Margie Impert, Noble Willinghamshow all
“The Howling” Quotes 13 quotes
“You can't tame what's meant to be wild, doc. It just ain't natural.”
“We get 'em all: sun-worshippers, moon-worshippers, Satanists. The Manson family used to hang around and shoplift. Bunch of deadbeats!”
“We have to warn people, Chris. We have to make them believe.”
“- Chris Halloran: You believe in this?
- Walter Paisley - Bookstore Owner: What am I, an idiot? I'm makin' a buck here. You want books, I got books. I got chicken blood, I got dog embryos, I got black candles, I got wolf-bane. Look at this: silver bullets. Some joker ordered them. Thirty-ought-six. Never picked 'em up. I take Bank AmeriCard,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Silver bullets or fire, that's the only way to get rid of the damn things. They're worse than cockroaches.”
“We should never try to deny the beast, the animal within us.”
- Erle Kenton: We should have stuck with the old ways. Raising cattle for our feed. Where's the life in that?
- Charlie Barton: Humans are our cattle.
- Erle Kenton: Humans are our prey. We should feed on them, like we've always done. Screw all this "channel your energies" crap.
“She walked past you like a bitch in heat!”
- R. William "Bill" Neill: I'm looking for my wife.
- Marsha Quist: Why?
“I'm gonna give you a piece of my mind. I trusted you, Karen.”
- Karen White: There was howling just a minute ago.
- R. William "Bill" Neill: It was probably somebody's stray dog.
- Karen White: It didn't sound like any dog I've ever heard before.
- R. William "Bill" Neill: Honey, you're from Los Angeles. The wildest thing you've ever heard is Wolfman Jack. This is the country.
“A secret society exists, and is living among all of us. They are neither people nor animals, but something in-between.”