Werewolf quotes20 werewolf quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Daniel: Even a man who's pure in heart and says his prayers by night...
- Ilonka: ...will become a werewolf when the wolf bane blooms and the moon is full and bright.”
“My brother John, from whom you are all descended, was bitten on the back of his neck by something that was half animal, half human. From that moment on, he was hairy, all over.”
“- Carl: Now, you won't turn into a werewolf until your first full moon. That's two days from now. So we have 48 hours to find a solution. But you'll still be able to fight Dracula's hold over you until the final stroke of midnight.
- Van Helsing: Sounds like I have nothing to worry about.
- Carl: Oh, my God, you should be terrified!”
“We have to warn people, Chris. We have to make them believe.”
“I know that one of you is a werewolf. I saw you in the garden this afternoon.”
“The killing had begun, but at first, no one knew it. You see, Arnie Westrum was a chronic drunk. And what happened seemed like an accident. The county coroner concluded Arnie had passed out on the tracks. There wasn't enough evidence to conclude anything else.”
“- Jane Coslaw: In the made-up stories, the guy who's the werewolf only changes when the moon is full, but maybe he's like this almost all the time, only as the moon gets fuller...
- Marty Coslaw: The guy gets wolfier.”
“- Maleva: Whoever is bitten by a werewolf and lives becomes a werewolf himself.
- Larry Talbot - The Wolf Man: Don't hand me that. You're just wasting your time.
- Maleva: The wolf bit you, didn't he?”
“- Frankenstein's Monster: You've been bitten. Bitten by a werewolf. Now you will become that which you have hunted so passionately.
- Van Helsing: I am sorry...
- Frankenstein's Monster: May others be as passionate in the hunting of you.”
“- Uncle Red: What the heck you gonna shoot a .44 bullet at anyway... made out of silver?
- Mac: How about a werewolf?”
“- Harold Howard: Listen son. You're going to be able to do a lot of things the other guys aren't.
- Scott Howard: Oh yeah, like chase cars, and bite the mailman?”
“- Maleva: You killed the wolf.
- Larry Talbot - The Wolf Man: There's no crime in that is there?
- Maleva: The wolf was Bela.
- Larry Talbot - The Wolf Man: You think I don't know the difference between a wolf and a man?”
“It isn't a wolf... it's a werewolf!”
“I guess there's no such thing as safe sex with a werewolf.”
“- Scott Howard: Styles, I got something to tell you. It's kind of hard, but...
- Stiles: Look, are you gonna tell me you're a fag because if you're gonna tell me you're a fag, I don't think I can handle it.
- Scott Howard: I'm not a fag. I'm... a werewolf.”
“Silver bullets or fire, that's the only way to get rid of the damn things. They're worse than cockroaches.”
“- Andy McDermott: I didn't choose to become a werewolf. I can't face the fact that I've got to go around killing and eating people for the rest of my life.
- Brad: Better get used to it.”
- Erle Kenton: We should have stuck with the old ways. Raising cattle for our feed. Where's the life in that?
- Charlie Barton: Humans are our cattle.
- Erle Kenton: Humans are our prey. We should feed on them, like we've always done. Screw all this "channel your energies" crap.
“A secret society exists, and is living among all of us. They are neither people nor animals, but something in-between.”