“Mr. & Mrs. Smith” quotes(2005)
Plot – John and Jane Smith are an ordinary couple living in a suburb. Their marriage is without liveliness and each of them hides something to the other: Mr. and Mrs. Smith are actually two efficient assassins who work for rival organizations. When they're instructed to kill each other, Mr. and Mrs. Smith discover a new kind of excitement in their marriage. Finally the real fun begins when they use their formidable skills to put their relationship to a test.
All actors – Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Vince Vaughn, Adam Brody, Kerry Washington, Keith David, Chris Weitz, Rachael Huntley, Michelle Monaghan, Stephanie March, Jennifer Morrison, Theresa Barrera, Perrey Reeves, Melanie Tolbert, Jerry T. Adams, Elijah Alexander, Hans F. Alexander, Lauryn Alvarez, Burke Armstrong, Ron Bottitta, Earl H. Bullock, Miguel Angel Caballero, Victor A. Chapa, Maree Cheatham, Laine Collins, Noah Dahl, Merrilee Dale, Chris Daniels, Patrika Darbo, Jennifer DeMille, Tyce Diorio, Patricia Donaldson, Sabi Dorr, Greg Ellis, David Escobedo, Kaela Freeman, Megan Gallagher, Amy Hathaway, Jessica Hedden, Katherine Herzer, Nigel Hudson, Ravil Isyanov, Stephanie Ittleson, Mark Ivanir, Benton Jennings, Simon Kinberg, Peter Lavin, Deren LeRoy, Sean Mahon, Kevin Makely, Mike McCaul, Derek Medina, Will Moore, Joel Munoz, Mark Newsom, Richie Ornelas, Jordan Osher, Edward Padilla, Eugene C. Palmer, Luis Racer, Liz Ramos, Leonard Robinson, Felix A. Ruiz, Sam Sabbah, Kim Schioldan, Ty Sharp, Jimmy Shubert, Abigail Rose Solomon, Hannah Von Kanel, Ali Marsh, Kim H. Winther, Michael Winther, Michael-John Wolfe, Jeff Yagher, Bryan Anthony, Douglas Caldwell, R.J. Durell, Melissa Hurley, Jacqui Landrum, Carol Mack, Michael Morris, Gloria Rodriguez, Linda Kathleen Taylor, Anne Vardanian, Ara Vardanian, Luis Vasquez, John W. Woodruff, Jennifer Amorelli, Mark Barba, Angela Bassett, Julius Callahan, William Fichtner, Shilo Frontierro, James Groh, Luis Juarez, Janelle Marra, Sara Painter, Heather Petrone, Raphael Verela, Bill Viney, Seth T. Walker, Hawk Younkinsshow all
“Mr. & Mrs. Smith” Quotes 17 quotes
“- Eddie: This broad is not your wife, she's the enemy.
- John Smith: She tried to kill me.
- Eddie: They all try to kill you. Slowly, painfully, cripplingly, and then wham. They hurt you. How you going to handle it?”
“- John Smith: The first time we met, what was your first thought?
- Jane Smith: You tell me.
- John Smith: I thought... I thought you looked like Christmas morning, I don't know how else to say it.”
“- Marriage Counselor: How often do you have sex?
- Jane Smith: I don't understand the question.”
“- John Smith: Dance with me.
- Jane Smith: You don't dance.
- John Smith: It was just my cover, sweetheart.
- Jane Smith: Was sloth your cover, too?”
“- Jane Smith: If you don't like them we can take them back.
- John Smith: Ok, I don't like them.
- Jane Smith: You'll get used to them.”
“Option A: You talk, we listen, no pain. Option B: You don't talk, I remove your thumbs with my pliers, it will hurt. Option C: I like to vary the details a bit but the punchline is... you die.”
“Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet.”
“- John Smith: See, we've been married for five years.
- Jane Smith: Six.
- John Smith: Five, six years.”
“- Jane Smith: Any last words?
- John Smith: The new curtains are hideous.”
“- Jane Smith: There's this huge space between us, and it just keeps filling up with everything that we don't say to each other. What's that called?
- Marriage Counselor: Marriage.”
“- John Smith:I never told you, but I was married once before.
- Jane Smith: [slams on the brakes]
- John Smith: What's wrong with you?
- Jane Smith: You're what's wrong with me John?
- John Smith: It was just a drunken Vegas thing.
- Jane Smith: Oh, that's better. That's much better… What's her name and social security number?
- John Smith: No,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- John Smith: How many? Ok... I'll go first, then. I don't keep exact count, but I'd say, high 50s, low 60s. I mean, I know I've been around the block an all, but...
- Jane Smith: 312.
- John Smith: What? How?
- Jane Smith: Some were two at a time.”