Allen Covert quotes
“The funnier the better.”
“Always be prepared; always work hard and take pride in your work no matter what it is.”
- Todd: You know, I was in love once, but she said I wasn't financially reliable and she needed that.
- John: Now, by "she", do you mean "he"?
- Todd: No.
- Beefy: Busted!
“Does your name ever get hard in the morning?”
“You like your name? You like Dick?”
“I'm a little more confident when I have a script.”
“- Jeff: Hi, I’m Jeff... I have a bush too. It's not grey.
- Alex: Hey!
- Jeff: What?
- Alex: My bush isn't really grey.
- Jeff: Well, not according to my mom.”
“- Alex: That's quite a buffet you have there.
- Bea: Thank you, Mr. President.”
“- Todd: You know, this cake tastes kind of funny.
- John: Oh yeah, I dumped a fat sack of Reefer into the mix. I thought I'd spice up the batch.
- Beefy: Really?
- Nicky: What's Reefer?
- Beefy: About five Hundred bucks an ounce.”
“Does your name ever shrink because you go in cold waters?”
“Hang on, people. I am picking up an underwater bubbling sound. I'm not sure what it is, but it is bubbling furiously.”
“- Dr. Keats: Tom lost part of his brain in a hunting accident. His memory only lasts ten seconds.
- Ten Second Tom: I was in an accident? That's terrible.
- Dr. Keats: Don't worry, you're totally gonna get over it in about three seconds.”
“I want you to take the Frankenstein shit, the deer shit, the green monster, the bling and the bling-bling... and I want you to roll it all into one joint.”
“If you find somebody you can love, you can't let that get away.”
“- Alex: You remember Lara?
- Jeff: Yes I do, and she already has a cold sore. What a surprise.”
“You ever let your dog lick your name?”
“- Alex: Dude, your bed is a car.
- Jeff: Yeah, but it’s a fucking sweet car!”
“- Paco: Look at Bobby tackle. I haven't seen a tackle like that since Joe Montana.
- Walter: Joe Montana was a quarterback, you idiot.
- Paco: I said Joe Mantegna.”
“That is a great outfit. How much do clothes cost in 'The Matrix'?”