“- Pete Conrad: Neil, I was sorry to hear about your daughter.
- Neil Armstrong: I'm sorry, is there a question?
- Pete Conrad: What I... What I mean is... Do you think it'll have an effect?
- Neil Armstrong: I think it would be unreasonable to assume that it wouldn't have some effect.”
Neil Armstrong is grief-stricken after the death of his two-and-a-half-year-old daughter
Comments on this quoteSimilar quotes
- From the movie: Road House
“Pain don't hurt.”
- From the movie: My Best Friend's Wedding
“It is not going well! This is what comes of telling the truth, or even part of it. You know, getting what you deserve is totally unfair.”
- From the movie: Rudy
- From the movie: Little Women
- From the movie: Crossfire Trail
“- Joe Gill: Better slow down there, young fella.
- J.T. Langston: What difference does it make?
- Joe Gill: Well, see, if you take your time... you get a more harmonious outcome.”