Ethan Embry quotes
“Everybody tries to be exactly the same. I think being an outsider is a good thing.”
“- Rusty: Dad?
- Clark Griswold: In a minute Russ.
- Clark Griswold [talking to Cousin Eddie]: You see the promise of material possesions can often blind one to...
- Clark Griswold: [Rusty taps Clark on the arm] What is it, Russ?
- Rusty: Those four cars over there... they're mine.
- Clark Griswold: What do you mean they're... they're yours?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You can't think about things you want to change. Just be yourself.”
“- Squirrel: Who's that in the bedroom?
- Squirrel's Father: Huh?... Oh, her. Met her in a waffle house in Fort Worth.
- Squirrel: It's good to see that your job huntin' isn't interfering with the really important things in life, like pickin' up strange women.”
“Hallie, you can ask for toys, parakeets, hair care products, I don't care. But you may not ask for anything to do with interpersonal relationships! Got it? This is Santa Claus, not Dear Abby.”
“Don't worry about the snakes in your garden when you've got spiders in your bed.”
“You just have to do your own thing, no matter what anyone says. It's your life.”
“- A.J.: Oh, you went to Atlantic City?
- Mark: Wow! Did you win anything?
- Lucas: No. I did not win. So if you guys ever wonder if it was nice to know you, I tell you now that it was.”
“- Guy Patterson: If Jimmy's a genius, I'm U Thant.
- T.B. Player: Who's U Thant?
- Guy Patterson: He's the Secre... forget it.”
“- Pit Boss: No, uh, corrective lenses tonight?
- Rusty: No, I do not require them.”
“Who knew, my sister has the legs of a thoroughbred? Am I right?”
“- Sue Ann: I'll bet pretty soon some girl's gonna come along, see how nice you are and chase after you 'til you marry her.
- Squirrel: No, ma'am. It don't work like that. See, women don't chase after nice guys.”
“Isn't there legalized prostitution?”
“I'd love to go into the subject of vertigo and everything, but I wouldn't want you to go and piss your pants.”
“Now look, Hallie, you can ask for toys, parakeets, hair care products, I don't care. But you may not ask for anything to do with interpersonal relationships! Got it? This is Santa Claus, not Dear Abby.”
“- Squirrel: The universe was chaos, right? Now, billions and billions of years later, it works out to the point where me and my father 'the drunk' are living in a trailer in the outskirts of Dancer, Texas.
- Terrell Lee Lusk: So, what's your point?
- Squirrel: Well, I don't have a point. There is no point, that's my point.”