Ben Stein quotes
“- Reginald: What would I do? Simple. I'd float a rumor that we're the object of a takeover bid. And as soon as our stock went up, I'd sell.
- School Teacher: That's not only unethical, Reginald, it's illegal.
- Reginald: I'm only 12. I can't be held legally responsible.
- School Teacher: Hmm, good point.”
“- Economics Teacher: [takes attendance] Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
- Simone Adamley: Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.”
“We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking.”
- Mr. Rugg: To the "Save the Dolphins Foundation", $11million. To the "Save The Pumas Foundation", $1.2million. To the "Padigonian Wasps Foundation", $1.4million. To the "Dyslexic Dalmatians Foundation"...
- Carrigan Crittenden: The hell with the livestock. What did the old stiff leave me?