Hypocrisy quotes62 hypocrisy quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Red: Man, why y'all didn't help me?!
- Smokey: Man, I'm high.
- Red: Man that's fucked up! If that were y'all, I woulda helped y'all.
- Craig Jones: What 'bout the time he tried to choke me in Smoke's backyard?
- Smokey: Yeah?
- Red: Oh, that was different.”
“- Christine Vole: You think Mrs. French looked upon Leonard as a son? Or a nephew?
- Brogan-Moore: I do. An entirely natural and understandable relationship.
- Christine Vole: What hypocrites you are in this country.”
“Mr. Falco, let it be said at once, is a man of 40 faces, not one - none too pretty, and all deceptive. You see that grin? That's the, eh, that's the Charming Street Urchin face. It's part of his helpless act: he throws himself upon your mercy. He's got a half-dozen faces for the ladies. But the one I like, the really cute one, is the quick,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The hopeless dream of being - not seeming, but being. At every waking moment, alert. The gulf between what you are with others and what you are alone. The vertigo and the constant hunger to be exposed, to be seen through, perhaps even wiped out. Every inflection and every gesture a lie, every smile a grimace. Suicide? No, too vulgar. But you can...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Willie Davis: What's the matter?
- Albert Garner: My face is killing me. I never had to smile so much in my life.”
- Medieval Times Waitress: There were no utensils in Medieval times, hence there are no utensils at "Medieval Times". Now, would you like a refill on that Pepsi?
- Steven M. Kovacs: There were no utensils, but there was Pepsi?
- Medieval Times Waitress: Dude, I've got a lot of tables.
“If we realized that there really is no reason to consume, that it's just a mind set, that it's just an addiction, then we wouldn't be out there stepping on people's hands climbing the corporate ladder of success.”
“- Margaret Tate: Timeout, ok? This bickering Bickerson thing has got to stop. People need to think that we are in love.
- Andrew Paxton: That's no problem. I can do that. I can pretend to be the doting fiancé. That's easy. But for you, that's going to require that you stop snacking on children while they dream.”
“You are a lot of cowards to go against him. He has done nothing against you and he never has and you know it well. How some of you, you smug-faced hypocrites, can sit in the same chapel with him I cannot tell.”
“You're such a hypocrite. You're not interested in me. You come in here, it's all about you and you getting your story. I trusted you. You're my friend! You were supposed to be my friend anyway.”
“It's a stinking hypocritical world isn't it Brent where rapists become pillars of the community, with stinking hypocritical people in it who wouldn't miss their own befouled lives much so... so... so what better way than to take away the only innocence they have left... their precious virginal children.”
Would we visit you and sit in your gorgeous house, planning visits to the townships, demanding to see the poorest of the poor? "Oh, are you sure they're the worst off? I mean, we've come all this way. I mean, we don't want to see people just mildly victimized by apartheid. We demand shock". You know it doesn't seem right, sitting on the East... (continue)(continue reading)
“A gentleman is simply a patient wolf.”
“If there's anything I hate worse than pity, it's fake pity.”
“I don't pretend anything anymore. I don't have time, desire or energy to calculate anymore.”
“You might not of had experienced the shit that I did, but you loved hearing about it, didn't you? You're afraid to be alive, you're afraid to live. You're a conformist. You're a hypocrite. You're a liar. I opened up to you and you judged me!”