“Ri¢hie Ri¢h” quotes(1994)
Plot – Richie is 12 and grows up in his father's palace as he's the only heir of multimillionaire Mr. Rich. Richie is adored by his parents and he's cared by his faithful tutor Cadbury. As a future tycoon, Richie undergoes a boring education. Lawrence Van Dough, the empire's director, is conspirating against Mr. Rich aided by the head of the police Ferguson to sabotage Mr. Rich's plane during a flight. As Richie learns about the disaster, he activates his "dad finder", a device that can locate his father. Meanwhile Van Dough takes control of Rich's company, but Cadbury establishes Richie as president and the boy improves indeed the quality of his father's company. Then Cadbury is jailed, but scientist Keenbean records a compromising conversation. Richie's parents are finally saved, but Van Dough finds the family vault. When he learns it's full of family memories, he's furious. At the end of a fierce struggle, Van Dough is arrested and ends up with Ferguson to work as gardeners in Mr. Rich's villa.
All actors – Macaulay Culkin, John Larroquette, Edward Herrmann, Christine Ebersole, Jonathan Hyde, Michael McShane, Chelcie Ross, Mariangela Pino, Stephi Lineburg, Michael Maccarone, Joel Robinson, Jonathan Hilarioshow all
“Ri¢hie Ri¢h” Quotes 23 quotes
“- Richie Rich: If any one of you guys wanna turn back, now's the time.
- Gloria Pazinski: No way. Would you turn back if you were us? We're with you, Richie.”
“- Reginald: What would I do? Simple. I'd float a rumor that we're the object of a takeover bid. And as soon as our stock went up, I'd sell.
- School Teacher: That's not only unethical, Reginald, it's illegal.
- Reginald: I'm only 12. I can't be held legally responsible.
- School Teacher: Hmm, good point.”
“- Omar: Did you fart?
- Tony: Nah.
- Omar: Man, you cut the cheese!
- Tony: Whoever smelt it dealt it.
- Omar: Well, whoever denied it supplied it.”
“- Reynolds: Capital appreciation is all well and good, but not without a sound growth strategy.
- Ellsworth: Well, I've only got one word to say to you: pork bellies.
- Richie Rich: ...I'm wondering if you guys can come over this weekend and hang out with me. Like normal kids do.
- Reynolds: Normal kids? You're really acting weird, Richie....” (continue)(continue reading)
“Never mess with a man with sensitive teeth!”
“We simply cannot let our competition be nuttier than we are.”
“First, my friends are too busy to hang out with me... And now, I'm too busy to hang out with me.”
“- Richard Rich Sr.: Mount Richmore? I did say that we needed a family portrait, Regina. But this?
- Regina Rich: Well, it was Rafaelle's idea. She's the artist. I didn't want to stifle her creativity.
- Richard Rich Sr.: Oh, honey. You know I'm all for the arts. But don't you think it's a tad pretentious to have our faces 100 feet high?”
“- Herbert Cadbury: You can't play with these children. I must protest!
- Richie Rich: Cadbury, chill. I'll be fine.
- Herbert Cadbury: But they probably haven't even been vaccinated!”
“- Richard Rich Sr.: How do you put up with me, Regina?
- Regina Rich: Well, you do have $70 billion.
- Richard Rich Sr.: Is that the only reason?
- Regina Rich: No. You also have a cute butt.
- Richard Rich Sr.: Hey, Cadbury, did you hear that?
- Herbert Arthur Runcible Cadbury: Indeed, sir. Madam admires your butt. I'm most delighted for you.”
“- Lawrence Van Dough: Where are the gold bars... the diamonds... the negotiable bearer bonds, the money? Where is the money?
- Richard Rich Sr.: In banks. Where else? And the stock market, real estate...
- Lawrence Van Dough: No! Is this some kind of joke? You're telling me there isn't one single solitary gold bar, or emerald, or $1,000 bill in...” (continue)(continue reading)