“Where's my truck?
[the truck crashes back to Earth, right in the middle of the road]
There it is.”
“- Dustin Davis: Oh God, he sucks.
- Robert 'Rabbit' Nurick: Oh, shut up. Get him off.
- Dr. Jo Harding: [about Jonas] He is so in love with himself. I thought it was just a summer thing.”
“- Dustin Davis: Jo, Bill did you see that explosion?
- Dr. Jo Harding: We saw it.”
“- Dr. Jo Harding: Is she ok?
- Paramedic: We'll probably keep her overnight just to be safe.
- Meg Greene: Overnight, forget it, I'm all right.
- Dr. Jo Harding: You're going to the hospital.
- Meg Greene: Ok, I'll go, but I'm gonna drive myself.
- Robert 'Rabbit' Nurick: Honey, your car is in a tree around the corner.
- Meg Greene: Oh!”
“- Dr. Jo Harding: Have you lost your nerve?
- Bill Harding: [laughs] Tighten your seatbelt!”
“- Bill Harding: Jo. Things go wrong. You can't explain them, you can't predict them. Killing yourself won't bring your dad back. I'm sorry that he died, but that was a long time ago. You gotta move on. Stop living in the past, and look what you got right in front of you.
- Dr. Jo Harding: What are you talking about?
- Bill Harding: Me, Jo.”
“- Dr. Jo Harding: Cow.
[a cow flies by in the storm]
- Dr. Jo Harding: Another cow.
- Bill Harding: Actually I think that was the same one.”