Self-love quotes66 self-love quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Best beauty tip is forgiveness for yourself and others.”
“You can't respect yourself if you're afraid to be who you are.”
“I was a big slut, but I'm not anymore. There will always be a part of me that is sloppy and dirty, but I like that, just like all the other parts of myself.”
“- Jonathan Trager: I hope you enjoy the gloves you bought yourself.
- Sara Thomas: Oh, I will, I usually enjoy my own thoughtfulness.”
“- Danny O'Shea: When we were kids. We used to race our bikes down Cherry Hill every day after school. We raced every day and he always beat me, but one time, one time I beat him.
- Jake Berman: You beat Kevin down Cherry Hill?
- Danny O'Shea: Yes, I did. He ate my dust.
- Johnny Vennaro: Big deal. One time.
- Tad: You know, one time at Randy...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Betty Schaefer: Don't you sometimes hate yourself?
- Joe Gillis: Constantly.”
“You can search the entire universe and never find a being more worthy of love than yourself.”
“- John Reed: Louise, I love you.
- Louise Bryant: No, you love yourself!”
“I am the scales of justice! Conductor of the choir of death!”
“- Reggie Kray: My loyalty to my brother is how I measure myself.
- Frances Shea: What about your loyalty to me?”
“Loving yourself means caring enough to make the hard decisions in your life.”
“- Clifford: You've got a live gig here tomorrow. It's my job to see that you turn up. My bum is on the line, here!
- Posh Spice: Can you please leave butts and bums out of this, for one minute?
- Sporty Spice: Clifford, some things are more important than gigs, you know.
- Clifford: Like what?
- Ginger Spice: Like self respect and our freedom,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sam Callahan: You're licking the mirror.
- Lydia Callahan: I'm makin' contact.
- Sam Callahan: With who?
- Lydia Callahan: Myself.”
“- Rocky Balboa: Prove what?
- Adonis Johnson: That I'm not a mistake!”
“Maybe nobody loves me. Maybe nobody will ever love me. But maybe it's not about being loved by somebody else.”
“I don't want to end up like my family. I have to do things myself once and for all.”