Jack Davenport quotes
“- Norrington: You are without doubt the worst pirate I've ever heard of.
- Jack Sparrow: But you have heard of me.”
“Officially, there are no Italian homosexuals. It makes Michelangelo and Leonardo very inconvenient.”
“- Edward Fletcher-Wooten: How do you know so much about so much?
- Nick Mercer: I’m a hooker.”
“- Steven Grlscz: Last time I saw her we had an arguement.
- Sergeant Roche: That must have been quite a row since you didn't make an attempt to see her since then. What was it about?
- Steven Grlscz: She wanted to get married.
- Sergeant Roche: To someone else?
- Steven Grlscz: To me.”