Mark Wahlberg quotes
“There's a storm inside of us. I've heard many team guys speak of this. A burning. A river. A drive. An unrelenting desire to push yourself harder and further than anyone could think possible. Pushing ourselves into those cold, dark corners, where the bad things live. Where the bad things fight. We wanted that fight at the highest volume. A loud...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Izabella: Your daughter, what would you say to her?
- Cade Yeager: Brush your teeth, work hard, stay away from any boy in a band. Especially a drummer.”
“- John: That's great! I mean, just like Sam L. Jackson.
- Samantha Jackson: Who is that?
- Ted: You ever seen any movie ever? He's the black guy.”
“The only thing worth doing is the impossible. Everything else is gray.”
“- Elliot Moore: If we're going to die, I want you to know something. I was in the pharmacy a while ago. There was a really good-looking pharmacist behind the counter. Really good-looking. I went up and asked her where the cough syrup was. I didn't even have a cough, and I almost bought it. I'm talking about a completely superfluous bottle of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Michael Sandor: Somehow the villagers didn't think that an oil pipeline was a good enough reason to move their village to a place where the spirit gods didn't exist.
- Bob Lee Swagger: They asked them all nicely to move, and they didn't, so they just killed them all?
- Michael Sandor: No, they didn't ask. They just killed them. All. So the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nick Chen: Beef intestine noodle?
- Danny Wallace: Uh, no.
- Nick Chen: You wanna be Chinese, you gotta eat the gross stuff.”
“What can you expect when you're on top? You know? It's like Napoleon. When he was the king, you know, people were just constantly trying to conquer him, you know, in the Roman Empire. So, it's history repeating itself all over again.”
“Felicia-Ugh, that face. Sociopath.
Mike Williams-Nah, that is focus, that is intensity, that is drive.”
“Jimmy Harrell-Say, Mike, did you brush your teeth this morning?
Mike Williams-Uh, yes, sir.
Jimmy Harrell-Boy, did you floss?
Mike Williams-Uh, no. No. Why?
Jimmy Harrell-Save you a lot of pain and money in the long run, I'll tell you.”
“- Mrs. Fernandez: Things that matter are hard.
- Pete: Now I know where Brenda gets her inspiring speech thing.”
“I was wrong about you, Mrs. Lambert. Meeting the widow of a man like Lake, well, I was expecting a siren, a harpy, a shrew. But you, you have decency, dignity, what my father called gumption.”
“- J. Paul Getty: They say you never really know someone until you have divorced them.
- Fletcher Chase: I wish I knew that three marriages ago.”
- Elliot Moore: Do you remember our first date? You were so quiet.
- Alma Moore: You bought me the mood ring.
- Elliot Moore: It turned purple when you wore it.
- Alma Moore: Then you said "that means you're in love".
- Elliot Moore: Got you to talk, didn't it?
- Alma Moore: But then we checked the little paper chart and it turned out that it... (continue)(continue reading)
“You keep hiding from shit in the world, and eventually the world comes to your front door.”
“- Cade Yeager: What are you doing?
- Jimmy: Dying!
- Cade Yeager: It was a bean bag!
- Jimmy: A bean bag? I felt it go through me!”
“- Captain Said: What make you decide to tell me about Crystal, my main man?
- Troy Barlow: Because we're both fathers.
- Captain Said: I'm not father no more, you remember? My son is dead now. Can you think how would feel inside your heart if I bombed your daughter?
- Troy Barlow: Worse than death.
- Captain Said: That's right. Worse than death.”
“- Fletcher Chase: I mean, what would it take for you to feel secure?
- J. Paul Getty: More.”
“- Samantha Jackson: Alright, I've got 'Dred Scott v. Sandford', 'Plessy v. Ferguson', and 'Brown v. The Board of Education'.
- John: I got 'Kramer vs. Kramer', 'Alien vs. Predator', and 'Freddy vs. Jason'.”
“- Santos: Where are the others? Where are you hiding them?
- Cade Yeager: I don't sell out friends.”
“Something's coming... you can't shoot your way out of it.”