Italy quotes60 italy quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Anthony Keane, Counsel for the Defense: I was thinking just today, how much fun it would be to go to Italy.
- Gay Keane: Italy? I thought we'd planned on going to Switzerland.
- Anthony Keane, Counsel for the Defense: I know. But Italy somehow seemed so much more - colourful. Might go back to Venice. You know, get in a gondola.
- Gay Keane:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Miss Piggott! Please keep in mind that it's Sunday, and this is a Catholic country!”
“- Wendell Armbruster: Is this how justice works in Italy?
- Carlo Carlucci: Shold we talk about Sacco and Vanzetti?”
“- Pamela Piggott: I guess there is something to what it says in the tourist guide.
- Wendell Armbruster: What does it say?
- Pamela Piggott: It says Italy is not a country - it's an emotion.
- Wendell Armbruster: Well, it's certainly been an experience!”
“- Carlo Carlucci: In Italy, the lunch hour is from one to four.
- Wendell Armbruster: Three hours for lunch?
- Carlo Carlucci: Mr. Armbruster. Here we do not rush to drugstore for chicken sandwich & Coca-Cola. Here, we take our time. We cook our pasta, we sprinkle our Parmigiano, we drink our wine, we make our love...
- Wendell Armbruster: What...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Italy just elected a porn star to their senate. Which is wonderful, because that means no sex scandals - just great posters and incredible downloads.”
“- Anthony 'Tony' Cortino: Gianini... any Sicilian in you?
- Pepper Gianini: Not since last night.”
“The greeks invented italian.”
- Patti: Think of your inner voice.
- Frances: Inner voice: ”What the fuck am I doing on a gay tour of Tuscany?”.
“- Snider: If you like Italian food, I know a real knock-out place. I'll take you tomorrow night.
- Dorothy Stratten: I like pizza.
- Snider: Well, this is Northern Italian. Three stars.”
“What is it about Italy that makes lady novelists reach such summits of absurdity?”
- Roseanna "Rosa": Is the Mayor of New York still Italian?
- Marcello: Why would anybody want to stop being Italian?
“Officially, there are no Italian homosexuals. It makes Michelangelo and Leonardo very inconvenient.”
“You know what I've been told? Italian men respect their wives. They spoil their mistresses. But the only women they love are their mothers.”
“- Vincent 'Vinnie' Antonelli: Are you trying to say capeesh?
- Barney Coopersmith: Yeah.
- Vincent 'Vinnie' Antonelli: Well don't do it, cause it hurts my ears when you do it.”
“- Nino Paventi: How'd you get in here? The door was locked, the alarm system was on...
- Lina Paventi: Nino, I'm Sicilian.”
“Yesterday I bought my first pair of American shoes. They were made in Italy.”
“Italian politics have had these men for centuries. They are the true Mafia.”
- Miss Ungermeyer: What's your name?
- David “Gordo” Gordon: David Gordan.
- Miss Ungermeyer: David Gordan. I think that's Italian for “sneaky little brown noser with a hidden agenda”.
“In Italy, you get chickens, but no eggs. In Africa there were always eggs, but... never chickens. Who separated them?”
“- Clifford Worley: Sicilians were spawned by niggers.
- Coccotti: Come again?
- Clifford Worley: It's a fact. Yeah. You see, Sicilians have black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, if you don't believe me you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, you see, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers.”
“- Lizzie McGuire: Kate, you don't eat carbs.
- Kate Sanders: I'd eat carbs if an Italian boy bought them for me!”