Redemption quotes29 redemption quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Will Graham: This started from an abused kid, a battered infant. There's something terrible about...
- Jack Crawford: What are you, sympathizing with this guy?
- Will Graham: Absolutely. My heart bleeds for him, as a child. Someone took a kid and manufactured a monster. At the same time, as an adult, he's irredeemable.”
“I'm going to find moral redemption at the roulette table.”
“I believe everyone deserves a shot at redemption.”
“- Quintessa: There is a way to heal your world. My power of creation, the staff, was stolen from me by my twelve Guardian Knights. They betrayed me, and hid it on Earth... gave it to your precious humans. The staff is the only way to bring life back to Cybertron. You are going to find it for me. Do you seek redemption, Prime? Do you?
- Optimus...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Second chances don't come around all that often.”
“- Royal Tenenbaum: I've got six weeks to set things right with you and I aim to do it. Will you give me a chance?
- Chas Tenenbaum: No.
- Royal Tenenbaum: Do you speak for everyone?
- Chas Tenenbaum: I speak for myself.”
“It's our last chance at redemption.”
“- Pepper Potts: You're going to kill yourself, Tony. I'm not going to be a part of it.
- Tony Stark: I shouldn't be alive... unless it was for a reason. I'm not crazy, Pepper. I just finally know what I have to do. And I know in my heart that it's right.”
“Gentlemen of the jury, it is the eternal right of every man to raise his fist against his fate. But when he does, these are crossroads. You took the wrong turn. So did Jabez Stone. But he found it out in time. He's here tonight to save his soul.”
“- Sadusky: So, here is your options: Door number one: you go to prison for a very long time. Door number two: we're going to get back the Declaration of Independence; you help us find it, and... you still go to prison for a very long time. But you'll feel better inside.
- Benjamin Franklin Gates: Is there a door that doesn't lead to prison?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Some men are beyond redemption.”
“Lord, I'll never pick another pocket again as long as I live. I swear it. But here's the problem: You've got to let me live. How can I prove my good faith to you? If you've heard me, this ledge will remain steady as a rock, and that thing coming at me won't be what I think it is. If it is, there's no hard feelings, of course, but I'd be very...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Kate MacLeod: Stealing's wrong. Lying's wrong. Killing's wrong. What you did goes well beyond wrong.
- Duncan MacLeod: Fine, I deserve that, but I want a chance to make it right.
- Kate MacLeod: You want to make it right? Then give me back the ability to have children, to grow old with the man I love. How about anything that resembles a normal...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Rodrigo Mendoza: For me there is no redemption, no penance great enough.
- Father Gabriel: There is. But do you dare to try it?
- Rodrigo Mendoza: Do you dare to see it fail?”
“- Daniel Cleaver: Doesn't everyone deserve a second chance?
- Bridget Jones: Except Hitler.”
“The trap is set. The prey approaches. A glorious winter is about to descend on House Atreides and all its heirs. And very soon the years of humiliation visited upon my family will finally be avenged.”