Orlando Bloom quotes
“The Pacific Northwestern salmon beats itself bloody on it's quest to travel hundreds of miles upstream against the current, with a single purpose, sex of course, but also... life.”
“- Gimli: Legolas! Two already!
- Legolas: I'm on seventeen!
- Gimli: Huh? I'll have no pointy-ear outscoring me!
- Legolas: Nineteen!”
“- Bootstrap Bill: This ship, it has a duty. And where we are bound, she cannot come. One day at shore... ten years at sea. It's a heavy price for what's been done.
- Will Turner: Depends on the one day.”
“- Claire Colburn: Do you ever just think I'm fooling everybody?
- Drew Baylor: You have no idea.”
“Did I miss 60B? Did I miss 60B? Did I miss 60B? Did I miss 60B?”
“In that moment, I knew success, not greatness, was the only god the world served.”
“- Jack Sparrow: This girl... how far are you willing to go to save her?
- Will Turner: I'd die for her.
- Jack Sparrow: Oh good. No worries then.”
“- Will Turner: We're going to steal a ship? That ship?
- Jack Sparrow: Commandeer. We're going to commandeer that ship. Nautical term.”
“- Aragorn: If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. You have my sword...
- Legolas: And you have my bow.
- Gimli: And my axe.
- Boromir: You carry the fate of us all, little one. If this is indeed the will of the Council, then Gondor will see it done.”
“- Sybilla: What becomes of us?
- Balian of Ibelin: The world will decide. The world always decides.”
“- Elizabeth Swann: Will, how many times must I ask you to call me Elizabeth?
- Will Turner: At least once more, Miss Swann, as always.”
“What man is a man who does not make the world better?”
“It is not the eastern shore that worries me. A shadow and a threat have been growing in my mind. Something draws near, I can feel it.”
“- Paris: Do you love me, brother? Will you protect me from any enemy?
- Hector: Last time you spoke to me like this, you were 10 years old and you'd just stolen Father's horse. What have you done now?”
“- Gimli: Never thought I'd die fighting side by side with an Elf.
- Legolas: What about side by side with a friend?
- Gimli: Aye. I could do that.”
“As someone once said, there's a difference between a failure and a fiasco.”