“- George: I want to know everything about you and I'd like you to know all about me, too. Because we might just find out that we have a heck of a lot in common.
- Elaine: What? What? What could we have in common?
- George: Basil! I love basil. You like basil, Elaine?
- Elaine: It doesn't sweep me off my feet.”
“Another You” quotes(1991)
All actors – Richard Pryor, Gene Wilder, Mercedes Ruehl, Stephen Lang, Vanessa Williams, Phil Rubenstein, Peter Michael Goetz, Billy Beck, Jerry Houser, Kevin Pollak, Craig Richard Nelson, Kandis Chappellshow all
“Another You” Quotes 10 quotes
“- George: Be kind to your web-footed friends, for a duck maybe somebody's mother...
- Eddie Dash: Would you knock it off with the web-footed friends shit?”
“Elaine, I am not your husband. I am... a Volvo Salesman.”
“You're a fox, baby. Not just a fox, but the fox of foxes! If I was a hound dog, you wouldn't stand a chance. I'd be snapping at you. Day and night. I'm a snapper.”
“- Elaine: What on earth have you got in that foolish-looking little bag?
- George: My raincoat and rubbers.”
Don't ever call my friend a "shithead" again, ok?
“I'm going to win you over, Elaine. You'll see. I'm going to romance you and I'll wine you and I'll dine you and one day you're going to feel about me, the way I feel about you.”
“- Therapist: George, we have a nice man coming by to take you to the theater, the musuem, help you re-introduce yourself to the world. Are you ready for that, George?
- George: I don't know.
- Therapist: What did you tell me the other day? You said, I'm a ready teddy Yo! What did you say yesterday?
- George: I'm a ready teddy yo.”
“Walls between nations. Walls between peoples. And walls between you and me, Elaine.”