Birth control quotes22 birth control quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“My contribution to birth control.”
“If a girl says she's on the pill, you use something anyway. Pill ain't going to keep your dick from falling off.”
“Party 'till you're pregnant!”
“God damn! That thing's got more holes than my daddy's rubber.”
“- Novalee Nation: I think I might be pregnant. You remember that guy I told you about last month?
- Lexie Coop: The good-lookin' mechanic?
- Novalee Nation: I don't know what's wrong with me. I didn't even want to be with him.
- Lexie Coop: Didn't he use anything?
- Novalee Nation: Just me.”
“I guess there's no such thing as safe sex with a werewolf.”
“- Jimmy Reardon: You're not gonna make me wear a rubber, are you? You know, the church says wearin' one of them's a sin, darling.
- Annette Bearer: So's this, darling!”
“Seems to me only the intelligent people are choosing not to reproduce.”
“- Rozalin Focker: Well you know, honey, many unplanned pregnancies happen because the man is such a sexual dynamo, and the woman craves his sperm on an unconscious but very powerful level.
- Greg Focker: Mom, I'm truly not comfortable having this conversation with you. I've been telling you that since I was eleven.”
“- Elaine: What on earth have you got in that foolish-looking little bag?
- George: My raincoat and rubbers.”
“- Jay Trotter: May I... buy you a drink?
- Mrs. Davis: I don't see why not. I'm on the pill.”
“- Elmer Fishpaw: Come on, Sandra. Get dressed. Let's go to some snazzy cocktail lounge and celebrate my new freedom.
- Sandra Sullivan: But Elmer, what about Dexter and little Lu-Lu?
- Elmer Fishpaw: Those two little bastards are a perfect argument for birth control. Children would get in the way of our erotic lifestyle!”
“- Stacy: This is a miracle! For once it's all up to him. No tubes, no jellies, no furtive trips to the bathroom... I can just sit back and let it happen. I don't have to do anything.
- Nick: I'm not too good with these things. Can you give me a hand putting it on?”
“He said I looked like his mother. He hates his mother. So, if I look like his mother and you look like his father... this is what our son would look like. Pretty strong argument for birth control.”