Treason quotes61 treason quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Bob Barnes: Intelligence work isn't training seminars and gold stars for attendance.
- Fred Franks: What do you think intelligence work is Bob?
- Bob Barnes: I think it's two people in a room and one of them's asking a favor that is a capital crime in every country on earth, a hanging crime.
- Fred Franks: No Bob, it's assessing the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Major Bergman: You clearly aim to harm the Reich and its armed forces.
- Don Pietro Pellegrini: That wasn't exactly my aim.
- Major Bergman: Then what would you call a man who not only provides refuge and forged documents to Italians plotting attacks on our soldiers but even shelters German deserters?
- Don Pietro Pellegrini: A man who humbly...” (continue)(continue reading)
“A toast? Yeah. To high treason. That's what these men were committing when they signed the Declaration. Had we lost the war, they would have been hanged, beheaded, drawn and quartered, and - Oh! Oh, my personal favorite - and had their entrails cut out and burned! So... Here's to the men who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Iago, you betrayed me and allied yourself with my enemies! Then you turned on them as soon at it was in your best interests. That's what I love about you. You're so perfectly predictable. A villain through and through!”
“- Lorraine Broughton: You went to the KGB to take me out. You were too fucking scared to do it yourself.
- David Percival: Too smart, more like.”
“Traitors are defined not by themselves, but by the people they betray.”
“Tell me you didn't betray your country.”
“- Superman: I know I'm forbidden to interfere... and yet the Earth is threatened by the same fate as Krypton's.
- 1st Elder: The Earth is too primitive. You can flee to new worlds, where war is long forgotten.
- 2nd Elder: If you teach the Earth to put its fate in any one man, even yourself, you're teaching them to be betrayed.”
“A man who betrays his culture shouldn't preach about its customs. There was a time I would have wished you dead but your shame will be your torture and your torture will be your life. I wish it to be long.”
“- Queen Katherine: He will tire of you, like all the others.
- Anne Boleyn: And what if he does not?”
“You sold us out, Officer Duffy!”
“Among famous traitors of history one might mention the weather.”
“Are you trying to shit me, George Wallace? Are you trying to fuck over your president?”
“- Lady Marian Fitzswalter: Why, you speak treason!
- Robin Hood: Fluently.”
- Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg: I am involved in high treason with all means available to me. Can I count you in?
- Lieutenant Werner von Haeften: For anything, sir. Anything at all.
- Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg: "Anything" is a very dangerous word, Lieutenant.
“- Vicomte de Valmont: I have no intention of breaking down her prejudices. I want her to believe in God and virtue and the sanctity of marriage, and still not be able to stop herself. I want the excitement of watching her betray everything that's most important to her. Surely you understand that. I thought betrayal was your favorite word.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Hannibal: I never thought you would betray your oldest living friend.
- General Morrison: I just hit first, Hannibal. I'm a fighter, man.”
“- James Bond: He'll betray you! Just like everyone else.
- Colonel Ourumov: Is this true?
- Alec Trevelyan: What's true is that in 48 hours you and I will have more money than God. And Mr. Bond here will have a small memorial service with only Moneypenny and a few tearful restaurateurs in attendance.”