Toby Jones quotes
“One key element to Hitchcock is the drooping jowl. That was crucial because his silhouette is crucial. There is something about his silhouette that became his brand.”
“Bellatrix Lestrange-You stupid elf! You could have killed me!
Dobby-Dobby never meant to kill! Dobby only meant to maim, or seriously injure!”
“- King of Highhills: Before long, you will be old enough to be married.
- Violet: Then find me a husband.”
- Ollie Weeks: I killed her.
- David Drayton: Thank you Ollie.
- Ollie Weeks: I killed her. I wouldn't have done that if there had been any other way.
- David Drayton: That's why I said "thank you".
“The only way to deal with vulgarity is to rise above it.”
“I do always feel very proud and flattered by being asked to be a part of American productions playing American characters.”
“Artists have the power, through our imagination to escape and degenerate world and create a better one.”
“When you're talking to them, they seem like perfectly nice boys. To be frank, I'm much more concerned for my safety around Norman Mailer.”
“Dobby is used to death threats. He gets them five times a day at home.”