“Little Darlings” quotes(1980)
Plot – Angel and Ferris are two young teenagers who participate together to a "summer camp", a vacation group with other guys of their same age. The two girls are still virgins and challenge one another to lose their virginity that very summer, so they bet on who will be their first one.
All actors – Tatum O'Neal, Kristy McNichol, Armand Assante, Matt Dillon, Margaret Blye, Nicolas Coster, Krista Errickson, Alexa Kenin, Abby Bluestone, Cynthia Nixon, Simone Schachter, Jenn Thompsonshow all
“Little Darlings” Quotes 15 quotes
“This is my friend Ferris Whitney... my best friend.”
“- Cinder: Ever been to fourth base?
- Ferris: I'm fifteen. No one goes to fourth base...
- Cinder: I hit a home run at fourteen. Well I guess some of us are women, and some of us are little girls.”
“Angel Vs. Farris. Who ever loses there virginity first wins!”
“- Dana: Now remember, don't be scared! That's the most important thing. And uh, don't... don't talk about your past. That turns men off.
- Angel: I don't have a past, idiot.”
“- Angel: This seat's taken.
- Ferris: By who?
- Angel: My guardian angel.
- Ferris: Well, she'll have to sit on my lap.
- Angel: She's a he.
- Ferris: Then I'll have to sit on his lap.”
“- Angel: Where'd you get the car?
- Randy: The car? I borrowed it.
- Angel: What about the girl?
- Randy: She came with the car.”
“- Dana: I knew this one girl and I swear, she did it on a rollercoaster. Hey Ferris, where's the weirdest place you ever did it?
- Ferris: None of your business.”
“- Ferris: You sort of want me, don't you?
- Gary: Ferris, maybe I do, but that's not the point. You see, to you, sex is poetry and phrases and everything you learned in books. You know, but when you're really in love...
- Ferris: I am!
- Gary: Ferris, I'm not a prince. I'm a teacher. You know, in a year you're gonna look at me and you're gonna...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Ferris probably isn't gay, just sexually immature.”
“- Angel: What are we supposed to do now? I don't... I mean, I don't know anything.
- Randy: I don't know. I think I love you.
- Angel: You don't have to, you know.
- Randy: I know.
- Angel: God, I feel so lonesome.”
“- Carrots: You know who I just love? Andy Gibb. He's so cute.
- Dana: Oh yeah. God I love his ass... well, you know, it's so round and... cute.”