Angels quotes53 angels quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Cradle 2 the Grave
- From the movie: Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
“Angels are like diamonds. They can't be made, you have to find them. Each one is unique.”
- From the movie: Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace
“- Anakin Skywalker: An angel. I've heard the deep space pilots talk about them. They live on the moons of Lego, I think. They're the most beautiful creatures in the universe.
- Queen Amidala: You're a funny little boy. How do you know so much?
- Anakin Skywalker: I listen to all the traders and star pilots who come through here. I'm a pilot, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the TV Series: Glee
“Now, remember, if the balloon pops, the noise makes the angels cry.”
- From the TV Series: American Horror Story
“The Devil is real. And he's not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful. Because he's a fallen angel, and he used to be God's favorite.”
- From the TV Series: Lucifer
“When angels fall, they also… rise.”
- From the movie: Guardians of the Galaxy
“I may be as pretty as an angel, but I sure as hell ain't one.”
- From the movie: Scarlet Street
“- Kitty March: Who do you think you are? My guardian angel?
- Millie Ray: Not me, honey. I lost those wings a long time ago.”
- From the movie: The Champ
“- Annie: I'm your mother.
- T.J.: No, my mother's dead. She's a beautiful angel.
- Annie: No she's not, I'm here and I love you.”
- From the movie: Lilo & Stitch
“It's me again. I need someone to be my friend. Someone who won't run away. Maybe send me an angel! The nicest angel you have.”
- From the movie: Jacob's Ladder
“- Jacob: You know you look like an angel, Louie? Like an overgrown cherub. Anyone ever tell you that?
- Louis: Yeah, you. Every time you see me.
- Jacob: You're a lifesaver, Louie.
- Louis: Yeah, I know.”
- From the movie: Days of Heaven
“- The Farmer: You're like an angel.
- Abby: I wish I was.”
- From the movie: State of Grace
- From the movie: Magnolia
“It's dangerous to confuse children with angels.”
- From the movie: House of Sand and Fog
“Your grandfather used to say that a bird which flies into your house is an angel. You must look upon his presence as a blessing.”
- La trovi in Actors in real life
“I'm trying to shut up and let my angels speak to me and tell me what I'm supposed to do.”
- La trovi in Actors and God & Religion
“Only an angel can play the devil because the devil was a fallen angel.”
- From the movie: The Phantom of the Opera
“Your father has sent me. I am your angel. All of your lessons have led to this moment. We will make music that the world will love forever. Take the last step to me. To your destiny. To immortality.”
- From the movie: Digging to China
“My mother says I was born with an angel on my shoulder. This is supposed to bring me luck and happiness. I think she lied.”
- From the movie: Bright Eyes
“- Shirley Blake: Mother, I dressed myself, and I put my clothes away, all folded and everything.
- Mary Blake: Well, you're your mother's little angel, that's what you are.
- Shirley Blake: No, I'm not, because angels have wings, like these.
- Mary Blake: Those are your daddy's pilot wings.
- Shirley Blake: I know, and now he's really an angel,...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Hyde Park on Hudson
“I suppose an angel just passed, a very clumsy one.”
- From the movie: Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me
“- Donna Hayward: Do you think that if you were falling in space... that you would slow down after a while, or go faster and faster?
- Laura Palmer: Faster and faster. And for a long time you wouldn't feel anything. And then you'd burst into fire. Forever... And the angel's wouldn't help you. Because they've all gone away.”
- From the movie: Little Darlings
“- Angel: This seat's taken.
- Ferris: By who?
- Angel: My guardian angel.
- Ferris: Well, she'll have to sit on my lap.
- Angel: She's a he.
- Ferris: Then I'll have to sit on his lap.”
- From the movie: Rocky V
“This is the favorite thing that I have on this Earth. And Rocky Marciano give me that. You know what it was? His cufflink. Huh? And now I'm givin' it to you and it, it's gotta be like a, like an angel on your shoulder see? If you ever get hurt and you feel that you're goin' down this little angel is gonna whisper in your ear. It's gonna say,...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: A Walk To Remember