Angels quotes52 angels quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Angels are like diamonds. They can't be made, you have to find them. Each one is unique.”
“- Anakin Skywalker: An angel. I've heard the deep space pilots talk about them. They live on the moons of Lego, I think. They're the most beautiful creatures in the universe.
- Queen Amidala: You're a funny little boy. How do you know so much?
- Anakin Skywalker: I listen to all the traders and star pilots who come through here. I'm a pilot, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The Devil is real. And he's not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful. Because he's a fallen angel, and he used to be God's favorite.”
“When angels fall, they also… rise.”
“I may be as pretty as an angel, but I sure as hell ain't one.”
“- Kitty March: Who do you think you are? My guardian angel?
- Millie Ray: Not me, honey. I lost those wings a long time ago.”
“- Annie: I'm your mother.
- T.J.: No, my mother's dead. She's a beautiful angel.
- Annie: No she's not, I'm here and I love you.”
“It's me again. I need someone to be my friend. Someone who won't run away. Maybe send me an angel! The nicest angel you have.”
“- Jacob: You know you look like an angel, Louie? Like an overgrown cherub. Anyone ever tell you that?
- Louis: Yeah, you. Every time you see me.
- Jacob: You're a lifesaver, Louie.
- Louis: Yeah, I know.”
“- The Farmer: You're like an angel.
- Abby: I wish I was.”
“It's dangerous to confuse children with angels.”
“Your grandfather used to say that a bird which flies into your house is an angel. You must look upon his presence as a blessing.”
“I'm trying to shut up and let my angels speak to me and tell me what I'm supposed to do.”
“Only an angel can play the devil because the devil was a fallen angel.”
“Your father has sent me. I am your angel. All of your lessons have led to this moment. We will make music that the world will love forever. Take the last step to me. To your destiny. To immortality.”
“My mother says I was born with an angel on my shoulder. This is supposed to bring me luck and happiness. I think she lied.”
“- Shirley Blake: Mother, I dressed myself, and I put my clothes away, all folded and everything.
- Mary Blake: Well, you're your mother's little angel, that's what you are.
- Shirley Blake: No, I'm not, because angels have wings, like these.
- Mary Blake: Those are your daddy's pilot wings.
- Shirley Blake: I know, and now he's really an angel,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I suppose an angel just passed, a very clumsy one.”
“- Donna Hayward: Do you think that if you were falling in space... that you would slow down after a while, or go faster and faster?
- Laura Palmer: Faster and faster. And for a long time you wouldn't feel anything. And then you'd burst into fire. Forever... And the angel's wouldn't help you. Because they've all gone away.”
“- Angel: This seat's taken.
- Ferris: By who?
- Angel: My guardian angel.
- Ferris: Well, she'll have to sit on my lap.
- Angel: She's a he.
- Ferris: Then I'll have to sit on his lap.”
“This is the favorite thing that I have on this Earth. And Rocky Marciano give me that. You know what it was? His cufflink. Huh? And now I'm givin' it to you and it, it's gotta be like a, like an angel on your shoulder see? If you ever get hurt and you feel that you're goin' down this little angel is gonna whisper in your ear. It's gonna say,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Huey Driscoll: Can I just pull on your wings to see how they're attached?
- Michael: Why don't you pull on your pecker to see how it's attached?”