“Meet the Fockers” quotes(2004)
Plot – The Byrnes' have finally accepted Greg and together with Pam he's grappling with the exciting wedding preparations, but the Byrnes' and the Focker's haven't met yet.
All actors – Robert De Niro, Ben Stiller, Dustin Hoffman, Barbra Streisand, Blythe Danner, Teri Polo, Owen Wilson, Spencer Pickren, Bradley Pickren, Alanna Ubach, Ray Santiago, Tim Blake Nelson, Shelley Berman, Kali Rocha, Dorie Barton, Jack Plotnick, Wayne Thomas Yorke, B.J. Hansen, J.P. Manoux, Myra Turley, Vahe Bejan, Kathleen Gati, Angelo Tiffe, Kyle T. McNamee, Cedric Yarbrough, Max Hoffman, Benjamin Trueblood, Roberto Garcia, Bruno Coon, Rock Deadrick, David Sutton, Berna Roberts, Linda O'Neil, Tiffany Turner, Christine D. Coleman, John Carey, Victoria Chalaya, Karen-Eileen Gordon, Fabrizio Imas, Angie Jaree, R. Martin Klein, Allan Kolman, Sean LoGrasso, Chris Mala, Rana McAnear, Connie Richmond, Antonio Rufino, David Zimmermanshow all
“Meet the Fockers” Quotes 10 quotes
“- Rozalin Focker: See that's Greg getting circumcised.
- Bernie Focker: We had the ceremony at my parents' house. There was a cold snap and the heat conked out. Tell it.
- Rozalin Focker: The heater conked out. No matter how hard he tried, the mohel couldn't coax Greggie's tiny little turtle from it's shell.
- Greg Focker: You know what? Let's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Greg Focker: They don't call me Barry Poppins for nothing.
- Jack Byrnes: Why would someone call you Barry Poppins?
- Greg Focker: They wouldn't.”
Since there's a water scarcity on the island, we kind of abide by the “if it’s yellow let it mellow, if it’s brown flush it down” policy.
“Is this not the most handsome young man you've ever seen in your life? Used to call him a young Jewish Marlon Brando.”
“- Jack Byrnes: We use the Ferber method.
- Bernie Focker: We use the Focker method. We hugged and kissed that little boy like there was no tomorrow. We Fockerized him.”
“- Rozalin Focker: Well you know, honey, many unplanned pregnancies happen because the man is such a sexual dynamo, and the woman craves his sperm on an unconscious but very powerful level.
- Greg Focker: Mom, I'm truly not comfortable having this conversation with you. I've been telling you that since I was eleven.”
“When was the last time you gave your wife breakfast in bed? When was the last time you gave her anything in bed?”
“- Greg Focker: What's the sign for sour milk? ‘Cause this tastes a little... funky.
- Jack Byrnes: That's because that's from Debbie's left breast, Greg.”