Blythe Danner quotes
“It's one of the ironies of my otherwise straight forward life that I have fallen in love twice. Both times with people who insist on living in this godforsaken town.”
“- Dina Byrnes: I had no idea you could milk a cat!
- Greg Focker: Oh, you can milk just about anything with nipples.
- Jack Byrnes: I have nipples, Greg, could you milk me?”
“I feel a little guilty only being an actor.”
“My theory in anything you do is to keep exploring, keep digging deeper to find new stuff.”
“- Greg Focker: O dear God, thank You. You are such a good God to us, a kind and gentle... and accommodating God. And we thank You, oh sweet, sweet Lord of hosts... for the... smorgasbord... You have so aptly lain at our table this day... and each day... by day. Day by day by day. Oh dear Lord, three things we pray. To love Thee more dearly. To...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Kate: What would you tell your father if he came home and I was dead on the kitchen floor?
- Eugene Morris Jerome: "Don't go in the kitchen, Pa"?
“- Jack Byrnes: Oh, geez. I just thought of something.
- Dina Byrnes: What?
- Jack Byrnes: Pam's middle name.
- Dina Byrnes: Martha... Oh, no.
- Jack Byrnes, Dina Byrnes: Pamela Martha Focker.”