King quotes144 king quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- T'Chaka: What is wrong, my son?
- T'Challa: I am not ready, Baba.
- T'Chaka: Have you not prepared to be king your whole life? Have you not trained and studied, been by my side?
- T'Challa: That is not what I am talking about. I am not ready to be without you.
- T'Chaka: A man who has not prepared his children for his own death has failed as a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If you wish to be the king of the jungle, it's not enough to act like a king. You must be the king. There can be no doubt. Because doubt causes chaos and one's own demise.”
“I will not be dictated to, I will not be threatened. I am the morning and evening star, I am Pharaoh!”
“From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king.”
“- Scar: Sarabi why put yourself through this, all you have to do is be my queen. Your suffering from what a memory of a life you once knew, a king you once loved. I tried to make you understand what a true king can be.
- Sarabi: Scar, a true kings power is his compassion.
- Scar: I am ten times the king Mufasa was!
- Sarabi: You are nothing...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Simba, you must remember who you are: the one true king.”
“Everything you see - exists together in a delicate balance. While others search for what they can take, a true king searches for what he can give.”
“Give them nothing! But take from them everything!”
“You're a good man with a good heart. And it's hard for a good man to be king.”
“One needs glamor to become a king.”
“Kiss the book, sign the oath, and you're king. Easy.”
“You're not fit to be king... it's my turn now.”
“You are so full of hatred, you will never be a true king!”
“Don't get me wrong, I look away. We all look away. But that is the difference between a man and a king.”
“- T'Challa: How are you feeling today, Mama?
- Ramonda: Proud. Your father and I would talk about this day all the time. He is with us. And it is your time to be king.”
“You can't let your father's mistakes define who you are. You get to decide what kind of king you are going to be.”
“- King Henry VIII: I have torn this country apart for you!
- Anne Boleyn: For which you should thank me, not be angry!”
“I'm not a queen, or a monster... I'm the godess of death! What were you the god of, again?”
“You're playing with fire, mage. And I'm not killing the king before he's even become one!”