Gary Leonard Oldman quotes
“- Reese: They're trying to kill me!
- Lt. James Gordon: Well, maybe Batman will save you.”
“You can not reason with a tiger when your head is in its mouth.”
“Will you stop interrupting me while I am interrupting you!”
“- Guildenstern: I don't believe in it anyway.
- Rosencrantz: What?
- Guildenstern: England.
- Rosencrantz: Just a conspiracy of cartographers, then?”
“- Winston Churchill: On certain matters I have very few people with whom I can... talk frankly.
- King George VI: Perhaps now we have each other.
- Winston Churchill: And I no longer scare you?
- King George VI: A little. But I can cope.”
“Please tell the Privy Seal that I'm sealed in the privy and I can only deal with one shit at a time.”
“- Winston Churchill: Do I have your, uh, permission, uh, to send, uh, an aircraft carrier to pick up the P-40 fighter planes we purchased from you? Mr. President?
- President Roosevelt: Well, you-you've got me there again. New law preventing transshipment of military equipment.
- Winston Churchill: Uh, but we paid for them. We-we paid for them...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm getting the job only because the ship is sinking. It's not a gift, it's revenge.”
“- King George VI: How do you manage drinking during the day?
- Winston Churchill: Practice.”
“I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat.”
“- Clemmie: Are we terribly old?
- Winston Churchill: Yes, I'm afraid you are.
- Clemmie: Oh, you beast!”
“- Nicholas Wyatt: Where's my money?
- Adam Cassidy: I used it in market research.”
“- Clemmie: Let them see your true qualities, your lack of vanity.
- Winston Churchill: My poor judgment and my lying will.
- Clemmie: Your sense of humor.
- Winston Churchill: Ho, ho, ho.”
“- King George VI: I believe we are to meet regularly.
- Winston Churchill: Once a week, I'm afraid.
- King George VI: How is... How are you for Mondays?
- Winston Churchill: Um, I shall endeavor to be available on Mondays.
- King George VI: 4:00?
- Winston Churchill: I nap at 4:00.
- King George VI: Is that permissible?
- Winston Churchill: No....” (continue)(continue reading)
“My father was like God. Busy elsewhere.”