“Ready to Rumble” quotes(2000)
Plot – The wrestling champion Jimmy King is Sean and Gordie’s idol: he is a dreamer, an athlete, a real hero. The two guys live just to watch him fight in the WCW Monday Nitro. One evening, something goes wrong and Jimmy gets defeated. His career is over. Sean and Gordie are so disappointed and sad that they decide to desperately look for the beaten hero.
All actors – David Arquette, Oliver Platt, Scott Caan, Bill Goldberg, Rose McGowan, Dallas Page, Richard Lineback, Chris Owen, Steve Borden, Joe Pantoliano, Martin Landau, Caroline Rheashow all
“Ready to Rumble” Quotes 14 quotes
“Don't let up until you hear cartilage snap, or they crap in their pants.”
“- Sean Dawkins: Look, I know we just got all this religion, but I got a serious question I need to ask you and I need a seriousanswer, swear to god?
- Gordie Boggs: Swear to god.
- Sean Dawkins: How many times did you fart in that van?
- Gordie Boggs: Wasn't me man, swear to god.
- Sean Dawkins: Me either, swear to god.
- Gordie Boggs: Oh my...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jimmy King: I just gave him a little flick!
- Sean Dawkins: Well, he's your friend, right? And you can't turn your back on a friend!... Right?”
“Kickin' me was right. Checkin' to see if I was okay was wrong.”
“- Gordie Boggs: We're going back to basics. To find our heart.
- Sasha: Can I come?
- Gordie Boggs: No, because you don't have one.”
“- Sean Dawkins: Hey, Uncle Billy lost his right nut in 'nam.
- Gordie Boggs: Well kick him in his left nut when you see him. These seats bite!
- Sean Dawkins: If you only have one left, is it still your left nut?”
“I got three words for you, baby! Nine One One!”
“- Gordie Boggs: Buenos nachos!
- Sasha: I didn't know you spoke Spanish.
- Gordie Boggs: Yeah, I took it in high school... a bunch of times.
- Sasha: Are you fluent?
- Gordie Boggs: No, I feel fine.”
“- Mr. Boggs: You gonna be a wrestler? You got trouble wrestlin' your wee-wee out of your trousers to take a leak!
- Gordie Boggs: It's not that I have trouble... just sometimes I don't see the point.”
“- Sean Dawkins: How's my hair look? Finesse?
- Gordie Boggs: Bro, you're driving a truck full of ass juice. I wouldn't worry about your hair.”