“Bring it On” quotes(2000)
Plot – The cheerleaders of the Rancho Carne High School in San Diego have the right attitude and qualities to win, for the sixth year in a row, the national championship as the best group of supporters. Things get complicated when the new captain of the group, Torrance, discovers that their choreographies were copied from the Clovers. While Torrance and her friends try to learn new choreographies, the Clovers, led by Isis, have to find the money for the competition. Tension rises and both leaders push their teams to the breaking point. Torrance wants to defend the group’s reputation and Isis is more determined than ever to get the Clovers the recognition they deserve.
All actors – Kirsten Dunst, Eliza Dushku, Jesse Bradford, Gabrielle Union, Clare Kramer, Nicole Bilderback, Tsianina Joelson, Rini Bell, Nathan West, Huntley Ritter, Shamari Fears, Natina Reedshow all
“Bring it On” Quotes 21 quotes
“I am a choreographer. That's what I do. You are cheerleaders. Cheerleaders are dancers who have gone retarded. What you do is a tiny, pathetic subset of dancing. I will attempt to turn your robotic routines into poetry, written with the human body. Follow me, or perish, sweater monkeys.”
“Yeah you sound super busy.. I guess that's it, you were too busy to believe in me! No no but wait, you weren't too busy to sell me out to Courtney and Whitney were you? Gee..now I'm confused. Well, I hope you're not too busy to hear this. Kiss my ass Aaron. It's over!
You're a great cheerleader Aaron. It's just that maybe you're not exactly...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Cliff Pantone: So, second place... how does it feel?
- Torrance Shipman: It feels like first.”
“- Courtney: Why does everyone have to go on a diet?
- Sparky Polastri: Because in cheerleading we throw people into the air. And fat people don't go as high.”
“- Torrance Shipman: Will Advanced Chem get you off my back?
- Christine Shipman Not completely, but it'll help.
- Torrance Shipman: Done.You know, mothers have killed to get their daughters on squads.
- Christine Shipman: That mother didn't kill anybody. She hired a hit man.”
“I hate to be predictable, but I don't give a shit!”
“- Isis: You wanna make it right? Then when you go to Nationals... bring it. Don't slack off because you feel sorry for us. That way, when we beat you, we'll know it's because we're better.
- Torrance Shipman: Oh, I'll bring it. Don't worry.
- Isis: I never do.”
“- Kasey: Except, it's gonna cost us $2,000.
- Darcy: Do I have the letters ATM tatooed on my forehead?
- Torrance Shipman: I was thinking more daddy.”
“- Torrance Shipman: They humiliated us, on our own turf!
- Missy Pantone: We might have to have a rumble!”
“- Torrance Shipman: Ever been to a cheerleading competition?
- Missy Pantone: Oh, you mean like a football game?
- Torrance Shipman: No, not a game, those are like practices for us. I'm talking about a tournament. ESPN cameras all around. Hundreds of people cheering.
- Cliff Pantone: Wait a minute, people cheering... cheerleaders?
- Torrance...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jan: They don't go, we win; once again, we're the best.
- Torrance Shipman: I define being the best as competing against the best there is out there and beating them. They have to go.”
“- Torrance Shipman: Do you know what this means? My entire cheerleading career has been a lie.
- Missy Pantone: Well, look on the bright side: It's only cheerleading!
- Torrance Shipman: I am only cheerleading.”
“- Jan: Everyone comes to see you ladies anyway.
- Missy Pantone: 'Cause we're such fine athletes.
- Jan: Oh, live with it! You'll be fighting off major oglers while we're defending our sexuality.”
“Our next defeat is scheduled for next Friday, 8 o'clock.”