“The Game Plan” quotes(2007)
Plot – The famous quarterback Joe Kingman is handsome, rich and famous. Joe is accustomed to playing hard and has an incredible strength and agility that allow him to withstand the heavy blows of the football game. However, the events that are about to hit will prove harder than a tackle. Joe, in fact, who with his team is about to win the season championship, suddenly finds himself father to Peyton, an eight-year-old child from his past relationship of whom he had no knowledge. Putting aside his unrepentant bachelor life, involving games, parties and events with beautiful women, Joe finds himself dealing with ballet, dolls and bedtime stories in order to win the heart of his daughter.
All actors – Dwayne Johnson, Madison Pettis, Kyra Sedgwick, Roselyn Sanchez, Morris Chestnut, Hayes MacArthur, Brian White, Jamal Duff, Paige Turco, Tubbs, Gordon Clapp, Kate Nautashow all
“The Game Plan” Quotes 18 quotes
“- Peyton: Daddy you won the championship!
- Joe Kingman: Aw, Peyton. I won much more than that.”
“You don't get abs like these eating peanut butter patties.”
“- Peyton Kelly: My mom says that she fell in love with you because you played guitar and you sounded just like Elvis.
- Joe Kingman: Really? Well, what do you think?
- Peyton Kelly: I think she was tone deaf, and you sound more like a wounded moose than the king.”
“- Joe Kingman: Then you get inside people's minds, and you drive them crazy!
- Peyton Kelly: At least I got a mind, because if I didn't, I'd be just like you!”
“- Karen Kelly: That's not your decision to make. Sara appointed me her guardian.
- Joe Kingman: I missed 8 years of Peyton's life. And I'm not gonna miss anymore. And I will fight for this.”
“I have an answer to your question, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me.”
“If ballet was easy, it would be called football.”
“- Joe Kingman: You think you're right about everything, just like her!
- Peyton Kelly: What else?
- Joe Kingman: You scrunch your nose when you get angry, just like her!
- Peyton Kelly: Keep it coming!
- Joe Kingman: You're always working me with those big brown eyes... well actually it's really cute, but it doesn't matter. Because it's just...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Fathers are the ones that pick you up and give you the courage to do stuff you never thought you could.”
“- Joe Kingman: My dad never let me have sugar.
- Peyton Kelly: Is that why you never smile?”